More internet tough guy bullshit...

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
This time it's directed at one of my favorite bands, Arghoslent. The band is very controversial due to their political views and lyrics. They are not well liked by liberals and hippies, and they recieve a lot of hate mail, so they have a "Hate Mail" section of their website. Most of the mail is just dumb shit about how the fags writing the mail hate the band. But there will always be internet tough guys who make threats hiding behind a keyboard. This is what they wrote:

"You have crossed the line. Expect physical retaliation if you set foot within the tri-state area. We dont like our bands or affiliates to be bothered with. We have sat back and watched your bogus internet activities for quite some time. Either they cease immediately or we send VADM members to your home in Va. to address you personally. Dont say you havent been warned."
From NY DM newyorkdeathmilitia@yahoo.com
I highly doubt that even if they knew where the band members lived, they would send people to their houses.

unless one of those 8 pulls out a gun, then you look pretty fucken stupid with a knife or a bat. Bats are shitty weapons anyway.

Buzzard said:
A funny thing is, pull out a knife or a bat and watch 8 tough guys shrink into 8 little pussies.

Don't know if yall have heard of the band Mediggo, but their frontman "chorazaim" threatened to kill me about 8 years ago, and i am still waiting for him to make the drive from Canada to Florida hah.

When he had a website he would post pictures of his gun etc etc. But I guess high gas prices take precedence over murder
tickled.gif

Or...You could just....I think it is called "curbkicking" or "curbbiting" or something like that.

Remember in American History X when Ed Norton's character had that black guy bite the curb and then he kicked the back of his head? That's what i'm talking about.

I swear i'd pay good money to see that live.

CoverUinOil said:
why pull out a fuckin weapon anyway, cant you fuckin fight like a man and give the guy a real beating, you know with the bottom of your shoe crushing his fingers and kicking his jaw and shit...

Just how sick I am. 8 guys on one is how all these pussy sharps and hardcore kids fight. I have never seen a fair fight in the HArdcore scene.
So you do what you must. KIck- Bite-Use a fucking rock. Just remember the rule for fighting.
Win if you can, Lose if you must, But always cheat

Buzzard said:
Just how sick I am. 8 guys on one is how all these pussy sharps and hardcore kids fight. I have never seen a fair fight in the HArdcore scene.
So you do what you must. KIck- Bite-Use a fucking rock. Just remember the rule for fighting.
Win if you can, Lose if you must, But always cheat
Right. I saw a fight a couple of months ago, and the guy on the loosing end said this, "That was a cheap shot! Who the fuck throws a cheap shot?" Needness to say, everybody laughed at him.

Cryptkeeper said:
Right. I saw a fight a couple of months ago, and the guy on the loosing end said this, "That was a cheap shot! Who the fuck throws a cheap shot?" Needness to say, everybody laughed at him.

Generally, people can't fight. Hence the cheap blows people will pull in order to attain the upperhand. It's always amusing to be a spectator of two individuals rolling around on the ground - doing nothing to one another - and getting winded quite swiftly.

i know that there is no fair fight, excpet in boxing which to my eyes is a noble sport, but i do remember seing fights in the past where it was kept to one on one and without any weapons, but i also do remember times when 10 dudes would jump one guy. it just simply sux that dudes who run their mouths off cant back up their words with their fist!

I found out some info on out firends who sent that mail. NYDM means New York Death Metal. There is a "inner circle" called the NYDM Milita run by Will Rahmer of Mortician. They say they will send VADM, or Virginia Death Metal Militia members to the members of Arghoslents home, like they will be able to find their addresses. VADM is another gay "inner circle" of fags like NYDM. I would like to know what the "internet activites" they speak of are, and how their affilates are botherd.

Guitarmaster said:
Generally, people can't fight. Hence the cheap blows people will pull in order to attain the upperhand. It's always amusing to be a spectator of two individuals rolling around on the ground - doing nothing to one another - and getting winded quite swiftly.

That is so very true. Most people can't fight. And usually the ones who have been trained to try and find an alternative solution. If you got something to say, be a man and say it to their face. There are no rules to fighting or warfare when you are talking about kill or be killed. I personally kept from fighting a few times by merely striking the first blow to the knee. Can't stand. Can't fight. Those punks you speak of sound a whole lot like gang bangers who can't seem to take are of their own self and need their buddies to help them. If you can't take an ass beating then keep your mouth shut. Pretty simple really.

Cryptkeeper said:
I found out some info on out firends who sent that mail. NYDM means New York Death Metal. There is a "inner circle" called the NYDM Milita run by Will Rahmer of Mortician. They say they will send VADM, or Virginia Death Metal Militia members to the members of Arghoslents home, like they will be able to find their addresses. VADM is another gay "inner circle" of fags like NYDM. I would like to know what the "internet activites" they speak of are, and how their affilates are botherd.
Where di you find the information? I would like to see this...............

This is a bit off subject - but still pertains to fighting. Last night my friends and I had the pleasure of viewing an encore presentation of the last UFC bout between, Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell.

Personally, I don't even like UFC. I never could retrieve any thorough enjoyment out of watching one of their programs - possibly because in the end, their roster is teeming with nothing more than (sloppy) street fighters. Guys that claim to have a background in a variety of martial arts, and never do you see any of them exhibit flawless skill, or impressive endurance, in the styles they state about how they so ferverntly studied.

The most significant element some of the UFC fighters have going for them is ... well ... they don't give a fuck. Their bodies are adjusted to absorbing immense pain - so I tip my hat off to them for that. The fact the majority in UFC can't fight is something that can be forgiven.

But, I strayed way off topic. All I wanted to say is - as much as Tito runs his mouth and claims to be the baddest - it was nice to see him get his ass handed to him so subtlely by Liddell.
Tito is the prime example of the typical UFC fighter: He can't fight well, he has pathetic foot coordination (watch this last fight and see), subpar endurance, however, he his tough.

I hated to see an aged veteran such as Ken Shamrock - who was actually an individual in UFC that could fight - lose to a unskilled punk as Tito. It's only a shame the fight didn't take place a few years earlier, when Ken was still thriving in his superior prime. Because let's face it, Tito wouldn't have lasted 3 minutes.

Crypt.....what in the hell are you taliking about. Did I miss something. What it all reads to me is you have 2 shitty unknown bands looking for even 15 seconds of a mention. Post the info you found, rather that "telling" it as you interpret it.

Cryptkeeper said: