More Metalcore at Wacken

Why the fuck does everyone on this site have a stick up their ass about metalcore? There are a lot of good metalcore bands. I'd probably be able to put up with As I Lay Dying if they didn't metaphorically talk about being in love with God. :lol:

I despise metalcore and nu-metal. Because of the way it taints minds into thinking metal is something its not. All these kids like "eurgh I love death metal like Killswicth!"

Christian metal bands should be banned from such a holy event.
Silence, evil satanist!
satan.jpg

Metalcore rox and it's one of my favorite genres but i don't think that's what Wacken should be about. I thought they had a lot of good bands?! Isn't a bunch of black metal bands playing? I'd love to go and AILD isn't bad. They're one of the better metalcore bands. As for Lordi cancelling, you'll get to see them at Ozzfest?

Metalcore and Nu-metal (mallcore) is the bane of all metal, it makes people think metal is something it's not. Like when Slipknot are interviewed in a DVD about Thrash Metal.

BodomTerrorOVerGermany: I'd go for the same reasons too. If i had a chance to go to a metal show even if it had bad bands, i'd still go. At least i saw some metal somewhere cuz it never airs on t.v. any more. It's hard to see underground bands cuz they don't get enough air time or don't get promoted enough.

Hell yeah, i'm going to see the Immortal reunion too! I hopefully can see them when they come to California in June.

@turbo: are you going to BOA this year? the lineups not bad and Korpiklaani are playing ;) plus it'd be cool to meet someone off here in the flesh.