Wacken 2010

EddyRX10

rtard
Jul 22, 2008
England
www.twitter.com
I'm due a visit to Wacken and seeing as WASP are going to be confirmed tomorrow I'm considering it. Maybe a couple more exellent bands and I'm sold.

Anyone else thinking of going?

Don't think I can be arsed. I've been the last three years and every single time it's gotten more expensive, more commercial, and most annoyingly, more busy. There's so many people it makes getting through crowds and queuing fucking hard.

Just Bloodstock And/Or Metal Camp next year for me.

I've been to 06 and 08. I didn't find it hard it much harder to get to the front in 08 than 06. Although I agree on the other points. I'll go to Bloodstock if Wintersun actually play this year :rofl:

Don't think I can be arsed. I've been the last three years and every single time it's gotten more expensive, more commercial, and most annoyingly, more busy. There's so many people it makes getting through crowds and queuing fucking hard.

Just Bloodstock And/Or Metal Camp next year for me.

Yeah, im not bothering with Wacken. First time I went it was excellent, second time I went, it was poo.

I've been to 06 and 08. I didn't find it hard it much harder to get to the front in 08 than 06. Although I agree on the other points. I'll go to Bloodstock if Wintersun actually play this year :rofl:

If Wintersun plays at Bloodstock I'll go ffs