May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Paris News: Roddick Rumors, Sex Tape Redux

Wednesday Oct 27, 2004 2:00pm EST
By Zorianna Kit and Frank Swertlow
Paris Hilton
CREDIT: FERNANDO ALLENDE/CELEBRITYPHOTO

Paris Hilton's love life is once again making news – both on video store shelves and in the tennis world.

The hotel heiress's ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon, whose sex tape with Hilton hit the Web last year, is preparing to release a two-part DVD of their sexcapades shot several years ago, PEOPLE reports.

A source says that the footage, culled from 13 hours of tape, will feature never-before-seen color video of the former couple having sex. What remains undecided is whether Salomon will use additional footage he recently bought from undisclosed sources. And unlike "One Night in Paris," the previous video he sold for about $50 a copy, the heiress won't receive any money from the DVD.

Asked last weekend if she and Salomon are still in touch, Hilton said, "Ewww! I would not talk to him if you paid me a billion dollars. He's disgusting!" A rep for Hilton did not return calls.
---------

better fucking be a better quality video this time... no more of this nightvision camera business.

Haha... I have not been online much lately. My internet at home is fucked, and I often don't have the time to log into this forum.

Hmm... how about a discount for an old buddy? I'll let you see my mom naked...