200_left.jpg
12paris_200.jpg
200_right.jpg
clear.gif
200_bottom.gif
clear.gif
A Second Hilton Sex Tape
November 14, 2003
As Paris Hilton lunched at L.A.'s trendy Ivy restaurant this week, her sex tape scandal exploded into a flurry of lawsuits. One was filed by the man on the tape, Rick Salomon, against Paris, her family and her publicist, accusing them of slander.

Now Paris is involved in another firestorm, this one surrounding another sex tape.

Sources tell "Celebrity Justice" the other tape depicts Paris in a sex romp with a female friend and some toys. The friend, former Playboy playmate Nicole Lenz, was a guest at Hilton's 22nd birthday bash this past February at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. Well-placed sources tell "CJ" the tape was made that same night after the party.

"CJ" has also learned that actor Simon Rex of the sitcom "What I Like About You" is also involved in the tape. Rex, who also appears in "Scary Movie 3," attended the party along with Nicole earlier that night. Connected sources tell us at times the former MTV VJ appears on camera. At other times, he is filming Paris and Nicole.

Attorney David Weeks represented Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee in their sex-tape scandal. He talked to "CJ" about the role the Paris and Nicole video romp could play in Salomon’s slander suit against the Hiltons that accuses them of launching a calculated campaign to portray Salomon as a rapist by insinuating he took advantage of a sweet and innocent girl who may even have been under the influence.

Salomon insists Hilton not only allowed him to tape her, but she was also a willing participant throughout. Some might argue this new tape can only support Salomon’s claims, but David Weeks tells "CJ," "It doesn't necessarily prove or disprove any of the alleged statements the Hiltons or any of their representatives actually made. So it really doesn't have a strong relevance to his lawsuits."

As to the whereabouts of the Paris and Nicole tape, our sources tell us it is under lock and key, even though one of Paris' ex-boyfriends is quoted as saying he destroyed it.

Someone sent me the first sex video on the ol' computer. Its pretty stupid... I mean.. she definitly wants to be seen... but its also apparent she is blown out of her fucking skull.

During last week's bye, hunky Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher was reported to have become another notch on the celebutante's belt. Apparently, this walking advertisement for the Death Tax coyly snapped a heel of her Manolo Blahnik, and No. 54 gave her a piggyback ride to safety. Later, the two were seen tongue-wrestling over $12 Appletinis in a back booth at P.F. Changs.

031001_paris.jpg
[font=verdana, arial, geneva]Paris Hilton, hotel heiress and Brian Urlacher's new flame?[/font]Oh, to be young, rich, vapid and in love.

Back in Chicago, Bears' beat writers got giddy over the reports. And why not? At least one Bear was scoring. The national media debated whether Urlacher was using his off-days wisely. Some said he was just getting his tires rotated, and more power to him. Others said the social ramble ain't restful and claimed Paris Hilton is Memo Paris in disguise.

Urlacher, for his part, denied the two were an item. A friend of his (seriously) told the Chicago-Sun Times that Ms. Hilton "was kissing everybody in sight that night." Nice! Hilton's spokeswoman -- and don't you know that has to be a fun job -- also denied rumors of folie à deux.

The publicist claimed Hilton is still "involved" with Sum 41 lead singer Derek Whibley. Somebody better tell Derek, whoever he is, that it's time to find a new floozy. Monday night, Paris showed up in Chitown -- in Urlacher's suite, no less -- to see the Bears get bitch-slapped by the Packers at newly-renovated Soldier Field.

Our spies tell us Paris spent most of her time adjusting her makeup, leafing through magazines and playing with her furry little Tinkerbell. (Tinkerbell is her dog's name, you sick bastards.) Occasionally, however, the dissipated deb did seem to notice the game on the field.

i think a lot of people hate her because she's hot. people are weird like that. they'll say she's shallow and she sucks because she's superficial. but everyone is to a degree. no? but she is, and she's REALLY HOT.

and you're lifestyle is probably beyond her comprehension. i say this mostly because i am fairly close with a few highbrow socialite girls i grew up with who are now here in the city a lot. i love them to death. they're really adorable.

I don't hate her, I find her extremely stupid for a variety of reasons including some of them explained in great detail above.

She is hot although a bit on the skinny side and she is blonde both of which are not prefered on this side of the wire.