paris, will you ever learn?

also no denying. I'm hardly hacking at her; in fact I am sympathetic to the fact that someone has betrayed her trust with this video. that is below crass. (see, as someone whose family has been here since 1634, I can be as highbrow as the next person, and use words like "cad", "crass") :lol:

I'm sure some socialite girls are absolutely dolls; there are probably also some in trailer parks.

it's totally okay to be jealous or saddened and stuff. i mean, we're all different and different people bug other kinds of people. but to just diss her left and right is weird.

i have to agree with toby about the jealousy thing. i feel the exact same way. :(

also, i disagree about the her being good-looking. she's by no means repulsive, but i find her to be pretty average-looking with access to an expensive wardrobe and good makeup.

i think they've both got a unique sort of willow-iness. as a short, dark person, i would fall on the paris as hot side.

and i'd probably hate her for a variety of other reasons, but this tape thing is really pretty cool. i mean, assuming she was totally willing to make this stuff?

actually i'm admitting i don't even know the whole story.

actually, i am creaky enough to admit that sex tapes unleashed on the public is a bit of a daring concept, yeah. at least in my world..!

but i am thinking it a little cooler because of her (public) status.

hey roomie did you charge up the camcorder? I think I left it on yesterday.

ok but seriously the only comment I really have is that she is always quoted as saying something 'while vacationing in ________' or 'while on vacation' etc but like DOES SHE HAVE A JOB!? HOW CAN SHE GO ON VACATION WHEN SHE DOESN'T WORK????

modeling stints do not count.