More Sad News, RIP Swan

Eddieline

More beer, please
Mar 18, 2007
Washington State
I'm very sad to pass on this news. A very funny, smart and charming character and long time Maiden and TIMs fan has passed on after many years of fighting chronic illness. On the Iron Maiden Fan club board he was a long time moderator and we knew him as Alf there. He also was a long time member of this board, where he posted as Swan.

He was definitely one of the good guys and I was lucky to count him among my friends. He picked his screen name from the lyrics to Brave New World. I'll be blasting that later on and having a beer in his honor.

RIP my friend.

I'm very sad to pass on this news. A very funny, smart and charming character and long time Maiden and TIMs fan has passed on after many years of fighting chronic illness. On the Iron Maiden Fan club board he was a long time moderator and we knew him as Alf there. He also was a long time member of this board, where he posted as Swan.

He was definitely one of the good guys and I was lucky to count him among my friends. He picked his screen name from the lyrics to Brave New World. I'll be blasting that later on and having a beer in his honor.

RIP my friend.
Eddieline, Thanks for the info about ALF. It was me who started "The Iron Maidens Museum" thread. So I am the owner of some of his collection. It would have been nice to know him, he must of been a cool guy. I will hold his cherished collection proudly. Thanks for serving ALF on this Veterans Day. We are Blood Brothers!

Reactions: Eddieline
A little update: This past weekend, I made a trip out to Spokane to first see the ladies play and then a short drive out to Coeur d'Alene Idaho where ALF is buried and paid my respects. His final resting place is a beautiful park/cemetery and is buried next to his parents. RIP, ALF.

A little update: This past weekend, I made a trip out to Spokane to first see the ladies play and then a short drive out to Coeur d'Alene Idaho where ALF is buried and paid my respects. His final resting place is a beautiful park/cemetery and is buried next to his parents. RIP, ALF.

What cemetery is he at? I was up there a month ago, took my dads ashes to a mountain top lake near there.

What cemetery is he at? I was up there a month ago, took my dads ashes to a mountain top lake near there.

It's right in Coeur d'Alene about 1/2 mile north of downtown. It's called Forest Cemetery and is part of the city parks department. If you ever want to visit, the city park department has an interactive map on their website where you can search by name it will show you the exact location. He is near the south edge of the park, pretty well central between the east and west side.

It's right in Coeur d'Alene about 1/2 mile north of downtown. It's called Forest Cemetery and is part of the city parks department. If you ever want to visit, the city park department has an interactive map on their website where you can search by name it will show you the exact location. He is near the south edge of the park, pretty well central between the east and west side.
I will stop by next time I'm there, thanks for info.

Reactions: Eddieline
Holy shit. I remember ALF. He was on the maiden boards back in the late 90s/early 2000...he goes way back. If i remember correctly he was a mod there even back then.
Rest in peace.