more spam from the tin man

TinMan666

Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
www.tintitaniumarchives.com
that almost rhymes

I've got an mp3 site for my band Titanium, and I want to get us a bit higher up in the charts, so I'm trying to get people to check us out and download a song. If you like it, then feel free to keep downloading, and spread the word about how you've "discovered this great band from Australia" that everyone should check out.

The stuff from the "Oceans" album is nice melodic rock that shouldn't be too offensive or hard to appreciate. The "Lost Soul" stuff is a little bit more raw.

So yeah... check it out if you have some spare time & bandwidth!

http://mp3.com.au/artist.asp?id=6349

Also we've got a new website at www.titaniumarchives.com - and there's a competion going on. Sign the guestbook and you might win a copy of the new CD when it's released.

That's all I guess

Originally posted by TinMan666
bandwidth!

Oh how I wish I had that, I have a crap modem :cry: However, I do have plenty of time, so because tonight is one of those rare Saturday nights where im not out partying with supermodels I may just get it then :D

Cheers :)

Nah, Elissa is LONG gone and won't be coming back. Nor will any other ex-members for that matter :s

We've got Christine Cestnik (from a band called Xistance that Dean and I are both working with) doing vocals on the two new tracks on The Archives.

When we get the new line up happening and do the next CD, we plan on getting a male vocalist for most of the stuff, and Christine will do some stuff too.

cheers mate :)

Dean and I have a few people in mind that we're gonna approach about the band (drummer, keyboarder & vocalist). If we can get 'em, it'll be the best line up we've had BY FAR.

The last line up had more than enough talent, but the work ethic was sorely lacking. Hopefully this time we'll get the right people with the right attitudes.