More Spam from the Jonny man!

Cool, I'll check it out tonight. Gotta hit the bed now............ Greeno is one tired old man. :)

:lol:
Got it rolling right now. How much beer/drugs/brain damage did it take to produce this? :lol: :lol: Just kiding dude!!!! The hiss of a badly recorded practice tape to me is like the sound of the birds in spring time, a babies laugh, the pur of a kitty. It's what this country was built upon.... baseball, Mom's home cookin', and practice tape hiss.. I say keep it up JonnyD, you make America proud. And in these times of trouble when..... ummm.... when.... what was I saying? Oh yeah, sounds cool dude! The guitar is a bit hard to hear, but then again we would not want to drown out that golden voice of yours. :D Are you going to sing more on your guy's stuff? Go back and add vocals to the songs you sent me!!

Greeno said:
:lol:
Got it rolling right now. How much beer/drugs/brain damage did it take to produce this? :lol: :lol: Just kiding dude!!!! The hiss of a badly recorded practice tape to me is like the sound of the birds in spring time, a babies laugh, the pur of a kitty. It's what this country was built upon.... baseball, Mom's home cookin', and practice tape hiss.. I say keep it up JonnyD, you make America proud. And in these times of trouble when..... ummm.... when.... what was I saying? Oh yeah, sounds cool dude! The guitar is a bit hard to hear, but then again we would not want to drown out that golden voice of yours. :D Are you going to sing more on your guy's stuff? Go back and add vocals to the songs you sent me!!

:D Weed and coke my friend lots of it :loco: Thanks alot for checkin that out,The guitar is always hard to hear do to the fact that I like to fuck with guitar players and push them to the sonic limit ..... hahahhaa but yes it is a truely american Recording :D I will record some more vocals over the next couple of days and post the songs up there :D The next one I post for Heavens Hell should be interesting .... why? you might ask I have some great pussy ass clean vocals .... I'v never done anything like em :Spin: I dont know though if doing all the vocals is something I really want to do, basiclly because I smoke to much hahaha so I dont really have the stamina to do it .... but thanks alot for taking the time to check that out ... Your the Best Greeno ol boy!

JonnyD said:
why? you might ask I have some great pussy ass clean vocals .... I'v never done anything like em

Can't wait to hear that! You can't be any worse than my puked up vocals.

hahahhaha we will just have to see :D maybe we can have a compitition who has the worst pucked up vocals or UM brothewrs could be the judges! I saw it on a Dif. message board and it looked like fun ...... I will get right on that now Hopefully I will have something to put up by this evening :D