more stuff for your BRAIN!!!!

Heavy. I took my mother in-law on a tour of Yale last week, and showed the SKULL and BONES society. I told her, "This is where the President of the United States was Chosen.

Both Alumni members, brother Kerry and brother Bush, engaged in a contest of physical endurance:

Whosoever could withstand more spankings than the other with a cricket bat should become the next president of these United States.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?" :oops:

Jurched

Yeah, I knew this, another BBC Documentary talked about how the Military has basically set up a censor board, and that they actually make up news, like the fall of certain towns and insurgancies. We all saw Goodmorning Vietnam, it's just the same! who do ya believe anymore?

Vinnie Cappuccino said:
Yeah, I knew this, another BBC Documentary talked about how the Military has basically set up a censor board, and that they actually make up news, like the fall of certain towns and insurgancies. We all saw Goodmorning Vietnam, it's just the same! who do ya believe anymore?

Yeah, I have born witness to many "not totally true" military stories. Most of the time what we speak of is true, but specific facts are left out or changed up a bit. Like when aircraft go down, they usually never really give specific details, at least at my base we dont because its specops command. But we do have misinformation people because jawas believe anything on the magical tv.

True, Not true, What is the Difference these days really, With the Magic of Money and the Veil of Popular media you can pretty much change the minds of the Masses and thus turn a lie into the Popular truth, which is often not the truth. Or is that not true also? haha!

sknight said:
This is not true.

What, the disinformation? I didnt read the link above but I can promise you, from personal experiences with the military, it is always a disinformation campaign. Personal example. I was watching tv in country X, and CNN had some general on tv saying "oh yeah we don't have any troops on the ground in country X." So I double check, yep I got a uniform on, a gun with a shitload of ammo, and....yep jawas burning shit for fuel in their mud huts, sure looked like a troop in country X.:headbang:

The only thing the evidence the list of participants brings is that there was a conference on international finance and trade and how it may relate to the world events. These are the cooperative efforts we hear in the new everyday. There is no conspiracy. When you hear that we're going to impose a tariff on someone, the decisions are made in these types of meetings.