OK - It's Official. I am 100% behind the throwing Bush out of office..

Pffft the politicians can never censor music, they might be able to stop it from being sold in Walmart but who buys their CDs from walmart anyway? That's all crap. I don't need to censor my music, because I don't touch on anything as moronic as politics in music, and I never use profanity because that just darkens any kind of art you'd planned on making... I guess if you're making political thrash though, with plenty of profanity, yeah... that sucks. Don't get me wrong, I love Kreator, and such, but it's not a lyrical content I'd ever do.

Actually I'm totally contradicting myself. I've written plenty of political music, haha, but I never come right out and say anything political, nor against any particular party. Just listen to tracks of mine like 'Torrent of Souls', I'd say that is the most political song I've done actually it may be the only political song... hmmm... but I wrote it last summer, and it totally predicted this whole north korea thing. So I feel good. Click the satanic Dirge banner if you want to hear it, check the audio page. :\

Conspiracy theories are dumb. Aliens may exist but they surely don't perform buttsex on rednecks all the time, these are the intelligent beings we're speaking about. Intelligence is not butt stuff, if anything they play with your mind to make you THINK they entered your butt to distract you from what they really did, which was probably to implant a small chip under your skin or into your brain.

But yeah, had I been 18 for the last election, I would have voted for Kerry. I've not really got anything against Bush except he's a dumbass and a bad mascot. You know Bush doesn't take care of anything, so all of this bush hating is just stupid. Who tells him what to do or why? Bush doesn't know anything. Someone is leading him, and he is leading America.