ok it's official "Lord of the Rings"

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
I have watched Return of the King 55 times in 4 weeks and I am about to change my name to Gimbli. I finally understand that I am insane!!
But seriously, These were some of the greatest movies ever made and I am having a difficult time letting it all go. So I am going to official announce that I am insane!!! haha. We need a new post here. Everyone has been so quiet.
There has got to be a way of blamming the french for there only being 3 books and not 4. arrgh!

Those movies give me chills when I watch them. They're pretty insane. I never read the books. I'm gonna have to. Later my precious.

I agree killer set of movies. I have when Fellowship comes on one of the movie channels cause I can never turn it off! All 3 were amazing in their own right, and will be impossibly hard to unseat as a lot of people's fav of all time. Now to wait for Return extended edition in Nov. ......

your totally on it dudemanbromandude..........lord of the rings fully rocks man......do you guys totally love d&d too................fuck yah. :dopey:

Those movies where gayer then Rock Hudson at a San Francisco bath house!

Actually they all kicked major ass but 50 plus times! Billy...... Time to put down the pipe and get out more.