Blaming George Bush for Hurricane Katrina is...

I feel that Charlie's post was full of emotion, not facts but how he felt. I can 't blame him for that. Just as I can't blame the general public for bashing Bush. It's there opinion driven by emotion. I never liked Bush but I still say the uninformed uneducated masses need a scape goat and GWB is the easiest target. Me, I don't blame hime for the disaster. I do blame him, his administration,the congress men of LA the Governor and the mayor for not reacting quicker to come to those peoples aid.. I love this country but I'll be god damned if our leaders didnt drop the ball. Then again my post is driven by emotion I could be wrong.

Buzzard said:
I never said they did a good job. Where did I say that?

I fuckin said they did! Don't listen to I_am_Fag, FEMA worked faster in this crisis than after Andrew and Hugo and other disasters. The difference is in the governors, who weren't the useless, braindead I_am_138 ass-fuckers like are found in Louisiana.

And asshole, asshole 138, what da fuck a progressive Bush-teaser like you talkin bout "subjective thought?" Are you for real?? Liberal bolsheviks like you survive on subjectivism. You wait for fuckin Al Franken and Bill Maher to give you the marching orders, rather than making up yer own mind. Brainless.

Jurched

Hey Jurched you french fucken faggot. Go eat a dick. Come talk to me when you move to a city that isnt a fucken france clone. You live in the most Liberal state in the union, in a town that is 100% France owned and operated. You are a gay marriage waiting to happen you fucken cock sucking Liberal French faggiot wannabe.

I cant believe the utter bullshit you post. How the fuck do you survive being you are 50% retarded 50% french/faggot wannabe.

JURHED IS MY BITCH.

Jurched said:
I fuckin said they did! Don't listen to I_am_Fag, FEMA worked faster in this crisis than after Andrew and Hugo and other disasters. The difference is in the governors, who weren't the useless, braindead I_am_138 ass-fuckers like are found in Louisiana.

And asshole, asshole 138, what da fuck a progressive Bush-teaser like you talkin bout "subjective thought?" Are you for real?? Liberal bolsheviks like you survive on subjectivism. You wait for fuckin Al Franken and Bill Maher to give you the marching orders, rather than making up yer own mind. Brainless.

Jurched

I_am_138 said:
Hey Jurched you french fucken faggot. Go eat a dick. Come talk to me when you move to a city that isnt a fucken france clone. You live in the most Liberal state in the union, in a town that is 100% France owned and operated. You are a gay marriage waiting to happen you fucken cock sucking Liberal French faggiot wannabe.

I cant believe the utter bullshit you post. How the fuck do you survive being you are 50% retarded 50% french/faggot wannabe.

JURHED IS MY BITCH.
Now, now kids. There is no need for all the hostility.

Clearly this unspeakable hairball, yakked up by Oblivious' barfing yak, is none other than our old friend, Predaking etc.

Hey I_am_Raped_138_times, you quit your day job being a stuntman in gay movies just to come back here and spread VD around?

Jurched

Jurched said:
Clearly this unspeakable hairball, yakked up by Oblivious' barfing yak, is none other than our old friend, Predaking etc.

Hey I_am_Raped_138_times, you quit your day job being a stuntman in gay movies just to come back here and spread VD around?

Jurched

Hey...keep the yak out of it! Stuntman?...is he a dick double?

Hmm lets see...a french cocksucker faggot, only posts utter bullshit. I think Jurched is Prediking.

And your day job, the one with all the "scientists" you work with..well those people in the white coats are actually called food service workers, and that chubby girl thats getting married is your night shift manager. You are a fucken fry cook in your French, no wait Canadian, no wait it is French, shit hole village of faggots you live in. Can I get a Le Big Mac Jurched/Prediking, or have you not been promoted from grease trap bitch yet?

Wasnt Jurched from the CHIN dynasty...it sure was Balls on your CHIN dynasty. What a fucken faggot. Please post some more of your bullshit you belive to be factual Frenchy The Fag. It makes me laugh at how retarded a french little faggot actually is.

JURCHED IS MY NEW BITCH. BUT BE NICE BECAUSE HE HAS AIDS LIKE HIS HERO JACQUES CHIRAQ[/B
]

Jurched said:

Jurched

Oh, its Preddy all right. It gives itself away.

It started as usual, typing boring bullshit about Billy, and as usual, it shifts its attention to someone who's willing to call it a pile of dogshit. Or a yak's hairball.

But I can't get into the "I own you bitch" theory because, as Hawng suggests, its totally fuckin gay, even more so than 138.

Oh, 138, I'm sorry I suggested it stars in gay movies; that might suggest its taken human form. But I realise in fact its just a grease stain left on the carpet following an afternoon of filming."

Jurched

Ok frenchy the faggot.

Q : How do you cure Jurched of Constipation?
A : Tell him to meet you face to face.

What bullshit did I say about Billy. Oh thats right, you can only make shit up, you can never say anything factual, just like the French. Is ok Jurched, you come from a long line of faggots..your daddy was a faggot, your granddaddy was a faggot, it goes back centuries. You are french, a faggot, a coward, and border line retarded. Oh yeah I like how your font color is the same as your belly color

JURCHED = French fucken retard coward. Go back to France You AIDS infested bitch.

Jurched said:

It started as usual, typing boring bullshit about Billy, and as usual, it shifts its attention to someone who's willing to call it a pile of dogshit. Or a yak's hairball.

But I can't get into the "I own you bitch" theory because, as Hawng suggests, its totally fuckin gay, even more so than 138.

Oh, 138, I'm sorry I suggested it stars in gay movies; that might suggest its taken human form. But I realise in fact its just a grease stain left on the carpet following an afternoon of filming."

Jurched

Jurched said:

Jurched
Your right about it as usual. It comes here under a different alias, (how many does this make now 4 or 5?) starts some shit with Billy, then proceeds to fuck with someone else. It defidently fits the profile. What a sad son of a bitch. Nothing better to do with his time then troll the message boards, no time to go out and meet some people maybe even meet another nice guy ( thats not into the whole horse sex thing) and just get on with his life...really fucking sad.

Buzzard said:
The guys in ANTHRAX all of a sudden are activists?

You can get over Christianity, sometimes, but other religions are in the blood.

Bush is irrelevant to Katrina. American response wasn't terrible, all things considered. What was terrible was the terrible behavior of America's citizens in NOLA.

I_am_138 said:
And your day job, the one with all the "scientists" you work with..well those people in the white coats are actually called food service workers, and that chubby girl thats getting married is your night shift manager.

Whoa! You almost got it right, Herr v. Hundscheisse. I definitely have a lame-ass no-paying job. My paycheck cannot compare to the money you must make!

I mean, you probably get $500 per scene. Each scene takes, what, half an hour to film. You probably get five or six scenes a day. That's several grand yer pullin in for a day's work! Serious bread! I'd like that kind of money, but how do you tolerate that kind of work?

I mean, having five Germans masturbating over you while others pound yer ass for 20 minutes before each one takes a dump in your mouth, shouting "Iss' du meine Scheisse!!"

Well, that's too "hands-on" for most people. You've probably got a nice Porsche but how do you go to the beach if you have to wear that diaper when yer not filming?

Jurched

I_am_138 said:
Ok frenchy the faggot. What bullshit did I say about Billy. Oh thats right, you can only make shit up, you can never say anything factual, just like the French. Is ok Jurched, you come from a long line of faggots..your daddy was a faggot, your granddaddy was a faggot, it goes back centuries. You are french, a faggot, a coward, and border line retarded. Oh yeah I like how your font color is the same as your belly colorJURCHED = French fucken retard coward. Go back to France Yu AIDS infested bitch.

This Iam138 guy is a damned cock worshipper. What is his major problem??

Jurched said:
Whoa! You almost got it right, Herr v. Hundscheisse. I definitely have a lame-ass no-paying job. My paycheck cannot compare to the money you must make!

I mean, you probably get $500 per scene. Each scene takes, what, half an hour to film. You probably get five or six scenes a day. That's several grand yer pullin in for a day's work! Serious bread! I'd like that kind of money, but how do you tolerate that kind of work?

I mean, having five Germans masturbating over you while others pound yer ass for 20 minutes before each one takes a dump in your mouth, shouting "Iss' du meine Scheisse!!"

Well, that's too "hands-on" for most people. You've probably got a nice Porsche but how do you go to the beach if you have to wear that diaper when yer not filming?

Jurched
Preddys into animals.Just like his boyfreind (RIP)

Since you cant get away from the Blame Game, lets spread that shit around.

1.The Hurricaine
2.The destruction of the natural wetlands in Southern LA
3.35 years of City, State and Federal Failure to shore up the levies
4.Ray Nagan for being a cocky prick two days before the storm and a whining bitch two days after.
5.The Broad Governor for delaying the Federalization of relief
6.The Fema Chief for not really having a firm grasp of how to react
7.Any Citizen who couldve evacuated and didnt.
8.Any Citizen who didnt have an emergency food and water and supply kit in their house (this isnt rocket science I dont care where you live)
9.Dick Cheney
10.George Bush

Did I leave out anyone?