MORE UK DATES!!!!!!

Kirst-ehhh

Epic Kirsty
Jan 2, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
FIREWIND – Tour update; new UK dates

FIREWIND is glad to announce an update of their touring schedule and festival appearances for summer 2007. The band has just added a couple of extra club shows in the UK around their visit for Bloodstock festival. This will mark FIREWIND’s 3rd UK visit in less than a year to support their highly acclaimed album “Allegiance”.

FIREWIND Live – Summer 2007:

11.07 Athens (GR) @ Gagarin Open Air Festival // with Joe Satriani

22.07 Thessaloniki / Apsrovalta (GR) @ Metal Healing Festival

11.08 Rades (TUNISIA) @ Rock A Rades Festival

16.08 Derby (UK) @ Bloodstock Open Air

17.08 Cheltenham (UK) @ Night Owl // w/ Wolf, Man Of The Hour – NEW!

18.08 Dudley (UK) @ JB’s // w/ Man Of The Hour – NEW!

FIREWIND will be embarking on a full US tour, as well as make their next trip to Japan (co-headlining with Kamelot) during the coming months.

ALSO!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!

I got a message from Gus G!!!!!! ARRRGH!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

On myspace...

hello!
Body: Hey Kirsty!

Gus here, how are ya? Got ur comment today, hope all is well with u. Looking forward to seeing u @ Bloodstock.
I hope u are not too mad, but if u are planning on coming on any of the other shows lemme know I put ur name on our list ;-)

Btw, Im still waiting to see pix of ur hamsters! ;-)

See u soon
G.

************SQUUEEEEEEEEEE**************

I want to fucking GO!

xx Kirsty

lol you're a nutter

id go to the other dates but they're at the same days as bloodstock so its a NO from me, but hey you gotta stay around for a bloodstock camp partay?? :D hopefully with much more nudity than the download camp partay! ;)

LOL! I'm going to BOA too...but FUUUCK!!!!! I want to go so bad. I am a bit of a nutter....well regarding Firewind anyway!!!

I would be willing to go the Thursday, see Firewind, camp the night, stay during the day on Friday, fuck off and see Firewind and come back, see more bands, fuck off again on the Saturday and see el Firewind AGAIN and then just go home. I WISH I COULD DRIIIVE!!!!!! FUCK!

/wrists btw!

Edit: Oh...and Han.... BOA KARAOKE!!!!! YEAH!!!

xx Kirsty

I might be going to BOA, mainly because I wana see In Flames again, and Testament...and Dark Tranquillity, but Firewind should be cool too

I think I'm doing BOA then leaving about 7pm on the Saturday to see Firewind in Dudley. Seems like a happy medium!!!!

Firewind are my friends!!! Heh! And aye they should play Sweden, Norway, Belgium, France, Germany or Denmark because I'd go over there to see them. Well...anywhere with cheap flights!!!! LOL! MON THE RYANAIR, EASYJET AND STERLING.DK!!!

What do you want to sing!? LMAO! And are you still going to PPScandinavia?

xx Kirsty

Gus - you should come over! Sweden isn't too far ^_^

xx Kirsty

Bad thing is, no one of my friends can't afford/wants to go to UK just to see a band they don't listen to =(=(=( and I love firewind... so boring..>.< not too many in sweden that knows about the band it seems, when I saw them last year as preband to dragonforce I think they owned dragonforces asses back there, but none could the lyrics:O

Haha, done!!!

I'm 'couchsurfing'.

In other words, some guy is letting us stay at his place (which is in the city centre) whilst he's not there for completely FREE! Good times. Flights only come to £58 too :) I'm well set!

xx Kirsty

ALSO!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!

I got a message from Gus G!!!!!! ARRRGH!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

On myspace...

hello!
Body: Hey Kirsty!

Gus here, how are ya? Got ur comment today, hope all is well with u. Looking forward to seeing u @ Bloodstock.
I hope u are not too mad, but if u are planning on coming on any of the other shows lemme know I put ur name on our list ;-)

Btw, Im still waiting to see pix of ur hamsters! ;-)

See u soon
G.

************SQUUEEEEEEEEEE**************

I want to fucking GO!

xx Kirsty

how? =O
where did u message him on myspace?

I didn't message him...

He messaged me! All of his own accord :) Got another message today in reply:

Hey Kirsty!

I saw the pix u put up, REALLY cool thanx for taking the tiime to do this! Ur sunglasses suit me hehe...

And ur hamsters are really cute especially Kostas !!! :p

We speak soon,
G.

YEEEAH :D

xx Kirsty

SO!!! I need lists plz. I want to meet up with some people from here who are going to BOA!!!!

Eddie...are YOU going to ProgPower Scandinavia?? Because you can always crash with us where we're gonna be stayin' in Copenhagen (like 5 mins from the venue on a bus) for free of course! Aslong as you bring a sleeping bag and don't mind sleeping on the floor it'll be awesome. Tickets are UBER cheap. And Firewind!!!

No one else going to the Cheltenham date either?? :(

xx Kirsty

Ei Kirsty! Me and my girlfriend want to go to to BOA and the next concerts of Firewind (hehe, I must do her happy, and I want to meet to Mr.Katsionis).
You will go to all concerts? Hehe, You and me must talk! I'll send you my msn x_D Ah! I think that you meet my girlfriend by Myspace, haha.

SO!!! I need lists plz. I want to meet up with some people from here who are going to BOA!!!!

Eddie...are YOU going to ProgPower Scandinavia?? Because you can always crash with us where we're gonna be stayin' in Copenhagen (like 5 mins from the venue on a bus) for free of course! Aslong as you bring a sleeping bag and don't mind sleeping on the floor it'll be awesome. Tickets are UBER cheap. And Firewind!!!

No one else going to the Cheltenham date either?? :(

xx Kirsty

well, I'll see about that =) Haven't been in the uk ever so... it's like a mze there for me for sure;)