MORE UK DATES!!!!!!

Saw it. I almost cried. I'm just SO pissed. I'm glad the GNER website wouldn't let me purchase the train tickets now the other day!!!!! Christ.

I am SO fucked off. But yeah, I'm only 17 for the minute. Most people tend to think I'm older because I look older and because I am a hell of a lot more mature (i.e. not into internet arguements and I can actually type entire words as opposed to 'u' and 'msg' on the internet. Shock horror!

21 isn't TOO bad ¬_¬

xx Kirsty

Yeah... But my drinking puts me wayyyy over 21. By the way, at the duty free in Paris, I got my hands on a bottle of Bruichladdich 10 years! Made my trip so much better since my pc died and the battery wouldn't recharge... lol

Oh and still trying to arrange myself to get to PPS

Oh and still trying to arrange myself to get to PPS

Come on Spike!! :D We need to see yer face there!

I've been drinking in my 'local' metal bar since I was 14. The joys of fake ID...before they got really strict and accepted passport and driving licences only. Because I'm a regular they remember my face...thus they just smile and give me a nod when the bouncers are on the door. Awesome.

I think Firewind should get a new Cheltenham venue....or just find a new venue in any damn city to replace the 17th August gig!!!!

Do you know the venues excuse?

'Due to Technical Reasons, Low Attendences & Poor Advance Sales we have decided to cancel all forthcoming Gigs'.

I LOVE YOU FIREWIND. Do it for me?

xx Kirsty

I agree tis a shame about the Cheltenham date. I was trying to wangle how we could get there from Bloodstock..but at least we'll see them there.

hahah I too was alway:loco: s able to get into pubs and clubs from about 14 or 15, but they didn't ask for id back then!