MORE WCFYA tabs!

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
C'mon players, more WCFYA tabs are up at abysslord.com! Black Dahlia, Refused To Be Denied, check it out!

redeyes said:
cool dude, although most of these songs have errors, though, not huge ones

Yeah, I kinda wondered watching any one of the Thrax vids, you can see what Scott's playing where but when you play these, they sounds the same to me so I figure, what the hell?

Johnny Ace said:
Phxthrax.... are you gonna tab Safe Home... I can only figure out the intro/chorus/verse. I have a tough time with the prechorus and solo sections.

If I had the time I'd definitely give it a shot! I've been playing for almost 20 years so figuring it out wouldn't be too hard, but finding the time is as I don't have a set schedule at work. My days off vary thus prompting me to take care of "normal, family life" stuff first and I usually don't have 2 days off in a row so when I do have free time, it's spent with the kids and doing laundry, mowing the lawn that shit. If I do or I find it tabbed somewhere, I'll send you an email ok?

Thank you Phxthrax quoting me. It lead me to this awesome site, but please give credit where it's due. Stupidity should be terminal was originated by me when I went by the nick LordBlackheart. :) If you knew me then, nice to see you again. If not, it's nice to meet you. Sorry for being offtopic. Now to explore the boards.