New record - fave song ?

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
If you can pick one track off WCFYA - what would it be ????

For mine - Refuse to be Denied.

Least fave - Takin the Music Back.

Sorry if this has already been done, BTW.

its very tough to call,i havent had it out my cd player since i got it,volume 8 had a shelf life of a month for me,this one mightnt have a shelf lie,its just going to mature with age like a fine wine!!!

enough of that bullshit :)

my fave song at this time is weve come for you all

anthrax have made there hysteria..in my book anyway

mrthrax said:
its very tough to call,i havent had it out my cd player since i got it,volume 8 had a shelf life of a month for me,this one mightnt have a shelf lie,its just going to mature with age like a fine wine!!!
It's the other way around for me, sorry to say. Volume 8 was in my CD player for months.

Anyway, back to the topic:

Favorite song: WCFYA
Least favorite: Safe Home (especially the acoustic version)

I'm a bit dissed that so many ppl say Safe Home is their least fave track. I love it - is is because its a move in the commercial direction ??

nff,maybe it is gonna take a live show before u really soak up the new material,when i was first getting into pantera i got fbd,cowboys and then vulgar.

i couldnt get into vulgar at all until after i saw them live on fbd tour

there is hope for you yet hehehhe

fav tracks- what doesn't die was number 1 by a long distance at first but I think any place but here has moved slightly into the lead

least fav track-taking the music back-i just can't get by the lyrics, also don't think much about think about an end but that might be because I am getting ready for WCFYA(another of my favs)

honorable mention are nobody knows anything and black dahlia as I am a fanatic drum fan of bands and they have some killer drum parts in them.

I also think black dahlia is a litlle out of place I have nothing with those blastbeats I think without the blast it's even better, best songs for me Nobody Knows, Cadillac, Refuse ..don't think there are any bad songs , some I just like better!!