Listening to Anthrax - which record?

Interesting to note that probably 90% of posters so far say Bush era stuff.

DarbysDad said:
some how I can't find it and it had a lot of bonus jams must've been :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: a little to much with Chuck Bukowski huh? :lol:

i just got the new version off of amazon.com. they have about 20 used/new copies of the bonus track version. i ordered it from the seller on tuesday and it arrived on friday. the bonus tracks rule.

anyways i am listening to a lot of bush era right now. he's always been my favorite but i never noticed how much more i liked them with bush until about 2 years ago

mdmatt4ever said:
i just got the new version off of amazon.com. they have about 20 used/new copies of the bonus track version. i ordered it from the seller on tuesday and it arrived on friday. the bonus tracks rule.

anyways i am listening to a lot of bush era right now. he's always been my favorite but i never noticed how much more i liked them with bush until about 2 years ago
thanks

timmyc said:
Interesting to note that probably 90% of posters so far say Bush era stuff.
lol that's because I'm pretty sure the fair weather fans have pretty much withered away back to where they came from once again

that nostalgia didn't last long did it?

uuuuuuuuuu4444444444444444444eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!