Worship Music - fave tunes? Least faves?

No doubt Joey is the hero of WM...... but - I think Rob is a very close 2nd here. As good as Joey is, Rob's leads and fills are absolutely superb.

And as a major player in the production too..... he has done a super job on this record and is (I think) majorly undervalued by Anthrax fans.

Yes very true indeed, but I think all members are firing on this. ;)

Im so tired of hearing shit like this. :bah:

The Joey vs John shit is going to haunt this band forever.

I agree totally ... it's just like van halen versus van hagar ..both are good in their own way for each type of fan. it's not one is better then the other.. something like that should be kinda treated as 2 separate bands.

my 2 cents have been deposited...LOL """"CHING!!!!"""

Yes very true indeed, but I think all members are firing on this. ;)

No doubt Joey is the hero of WM...... but - I think Rob is a very close 2nd here. As good as Joey is, Rob's leads and fills are absolutely superb.

And as a major player in the production too..... he has done a super job on this record and is (I think) majorly undervalued by Anthrax fans.

that is sooooo true.. i just hope anthrax can build on this for the next cd. what i mean is i hope Scott doesn't start second guessing things and change this lineup . to me i have to agree with charlies assessment that this lineup feels and sounds what anthrax should be.they should just let joey be joey (vocally) and all should be smooth sailing to the top where they belong.

Though I enjoy all eras of Anthrax's music, It's all about NOW and the future of Anthrax for me.
Enough of the 'bring back Bush' or the 'Bush would have been better on WM' BS already and move on.

okay how about hoping (they almost always do) that worship music gets released as as a live version (double album) with all the worship done live with added live tracks of covers songs done ( say each band member picks 1 or 2 songs each by bands they worship).. i would pay for that. you have to admit anthrax is only 1 in a small handful of bands that can do covers songs that maintain just enough of the original but you can definitely know its an anthrax song.