Worship Music - 3 months on

Worship isn't bad, I still listen to it every now and then. However, there's a lot of shit coming out this year that I think will be a lot better than WM. That includes the new Kreator, Overkill (which already came out), Testament, Prong, and Fear Factory albums.

Overall, I think Anthrax will need to step up their game if they're to put out another record, considering what their counterparts are still able to belt out.

Agreed

I'm lost with the "only fans of 80's style vocals will like this album" assessment. That's as silly as saying "only fans of the 90's style vocals will like WCFYA" :lol:

Anyways, this album is still in constant rotation in my mp3 player and truck stereo. Certain songs I initially didn't pay much attention to like The Giant are on repeat after noticing more layers of ear candy.

Rock solid album. I'm looking forward to the upcoming B-sides release.

WCFYA is actually the only Bush album I can listen to all the way through without skipping anything.

SOWN & V8 have their moments, Stomp is trash. o_O

Put on Worship Music again just this week after a couple of months hiatus.
Sounds better than ever. I think it's fair to say that Judas Priest is probably my least liked song on the album but I still enjoy it.