More Yngwie US dates

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
I am also mad that I didn't see him when he was in Atlanta recently. But I didn't even know he was till the day of the show =/ And now he won't even be close. Too bad the Virginia ones aren't during the week, or I'd schedule a 'Work trip' to the place I work for's Headquarters.

===

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN has announced the following North American dates in May:

May 03 - Greenville, SC @ The Handlebar
May 04 - Charlotte, NC @ The Neighborhood Theatre
May 05 - Asheville, NC @ The Orange Peel
May 06 - Falls Church, VA @ The State Theatre
May 04 - Norfolk, VA @ The Roper Performing Arts Center
May 09 - Hartford, CT @ Webster Theatre
May 10 - Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
May 11 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Mr. Smalls Theatre
May 12 - Clifton Park, NY @ Northern Lights
May 13 - Quebec City, QC @ Imperial
May 14 - Montreal, QC @ Le Medley
May 15 - Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
May 16 - Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theatre
May 19 - Louisville, KY @ Jillian's
May 20 - Sauget, IL @ Pop's Nightclub

Hmm Greenville SC or Asheville NC or possibilities. Hey was awesome in November when my wife and I saw him. he even played a song of his we used in our wedding "Dreaming(Tell Me)". Any idea of the opening band?

I looked at various places (including some of the venue sites), and no supporting groups have been announced. So maybe it will be "A night of"

they didn;t announce an opening band before and we got some band from the Caribbean.

urinalcakemix said:
In Danbury, Orange Sky did more for me than Yngwie did. Much more impressed with the dudes from Trinidad and Tobago, thier drummer was amazing!

sorry Orange Sky was ok, but YNGWIE OWNED them:worship:

I bought my ticket to the Asheville, North Carolina show the other day. The Orange Peel is a great venue for those of you interested. Check it out at www.theorangepeel.net

I saw Steve Vai there last year, so they must be friendly to the guitar shredder! The next thing I know they'll schedule Satch. It would be a miracle to see Jake E. Lee live somewhere!

edgeofthorns said:
I bought my ticket to the Asheville, North Carolina show the other day. The Orange Peel is a great venue for those of you interested. Check it out at www.theorangepeel.net

I saw Steve Vai there last year, so they must be friendly to the guitar shredder! The next thing I know they'll schedule Satch. It would be a miracle to see Jake E. Lee live somewhere!
Yeah, I wish Jake would play live somewhere! I have not seen him since the last Badlands tour and that was way too long ago.

EvilGrit said:
Yeah, I wish Jake would play live somewhere! I have not seen him since the last Badlands tour and that was way too long ago.

Check out www.jakeelee.com to get the latest happenings about Jake, which is few and far in between! Hopefully, we'll see some sort of tour out of him soon.

The 1989 Badlands s/t debut is my all time favorite hard rock album, hands down!