Morgana Lefay release video for I Roam, comment on video as well

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Hey guys! Morgana Lefay has now posted a preview of their new video for the song I Roam on their website. Go here to view it:

http://www.morganalefay.se/media/iraom.htm

When I did my huge interview with the Morgana Lefay guys, I asked Fredrik about the videoshoot and this is what he had to say:

PM: Can you explain a bit of how the filming went for the recent video shoot for "I Roam"? What do you expect Owe (Nocturnal Rites, whom is producing the video) will do with the footage?
FREDRIK: I have no idea! I just stood there rotating my head in front of a greenscreen for a few hours. It will be really interesting to see the end result, but I'm confident that Owe will make something good out of it.

PM: Do you think there will be plans for any future videos for songs off Grand Materia?
FREDRIK: Maybe, we'll see. As always it's a question of time and money.

I also really like their answers to their favourite accomplishments:

PM: What is your favourite accomplishment while you've been in Morgana Lefay?
CHARLES: My favourite accomplishment: I'm in a band that have made a bunch of albums and we have performed in front of thousands of people. We have fans. That is something that I'm really proud and honored by. We're not very rich and famous but we're in a band that have struggled through thousands of setbacks without giving up.
FREDRIK: Showing up for rehearsals on time! No, I don’t know… We’ve only done one album while I've been in the band, so I guess that’s my favourite accomplishment.
ROBIN: All the shows and all the people I've met...awesome...some highlights are WOA-99, Chicago, Sweden rock, WOA and BYH -05. Best crowds ever...
TONY: We always "play" sober! But first of all I think the fact that we’ve been playing for so long and getting "nowhere" - THAT'S A JOKE, HAHA!!!

I think I did 32 questions between them, spanning their whole career. Some answers were insightful and some were REALLY REALLY funny. Definitely a bunch of characters. ;)

OMG!! WOO HOO!! That looks AWESOME!! Kudos to Owe!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Can't wait to see the rest of the vid, and of course to see ML kick ass live in Chicago!! :headbang: :headbang:

OK, I'm just a wee bit psyched, can ya tell? :loco:

Steph

booB said:
tell us how you really feel, steph :)

LOL! What, it isn't obvious enough for you? :p

Just be glad I didn't fall back into my old "New England-isms" and say something like: "WOW! That video is WICKED cool!!" :loco:

Steph

Get it right Steph - east/west coast - "it's HELLA wicked!!!". LOL Many years ago Shadows Fall and I started that joke amongst us since they kept saying wicked and I kept saying hella. So I decided, it's HELLA wicked and they died of laughter. We've used it ever since. :)

But anyhow, the video is INDEED hella wicked. :D

lol... I've never said "wicked" (except to make fun of New Englanders ;) ), but I picked up "hella" while living in Nevada... as well as "brah" (as an alternative for "dude"), and several words for "leave", such as "bail", "jam", and "jet". I also picked up a Canadian accent after only one week in Vancouver with my friends who live there. :)

I don't use all of them anymore... I kept saying "brah" when I moved back to the Midwest, and black guys thought I was being racist. :) I still say "I gotta bail" on a regular basis. :)