Morgana Lefay new album info

booB

Señor Member
Mar 25, 2003
Cleveland, OH USA
From Squeak:

---

Morgana Lefay are now finished with their latest cd, PRIMAL CHAOS. Release date for the album will be March 2007. The artwork is being finished and will be posted soon, but for now, here is the tracklisting that has been finalized:

1. Delusions
2. Make a wish
3. The rush of possession
4. Depression
5. Caught in the treadwheel
6. Reflections of war
7. Face of fear
8. Where I rule
9. In shadows I reign
10. Aberration of mind
11. Vultures devouring
12. Over and over again

ML have also posted two sample tracks from the new album on their website, Welcome to Morgana Lefay Official Homepage. . The samples are of Reflections of War and The Rush of Possession.

Also posted on the website are mp3s of at least 3 or 4 songs off of every Morgana Lefay/Lefay release! Just check out the MEDIA section.

Hoping that everyone has a safe, fun New Year's holiday and that 2007 will bring everyone what they need!

the first clip sounds very melodic... it even sounds like there's a tiny bit of Euro happy-metal influence in there. :lol:

Heya, thanks for posting that here, I really appreciate it. :)

The new stuff is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY heavy, btw. In a very GOOD way, of course! Very in-your-face, yet refined when needed. I also don't really think they have any "happy Euro" tendencies, although in that clip I can see why you thought they did.

*bounce bounce*

I'm so excited!!! :D