MORGION Split Up

Allure of the Earth

Temporary Psychotic State
Jul 4, 2004
MORGION Split Up - Jan. 6, 2005
Californian death-doomsters MORGION have officially split up, according to a statement released by the group's record label, Dark Symphonies. The message reads as follows:

"After a five-year hiatus, a successful tour of Europe in 2003 with the Doomination Tour, and their most successful and critically acclaimed release with 'Cloaked By Ages, Crowned In Earth' (Dark Symphonies), the band have mutually agreed to call it a day. The band members are currently working on separate musical projects, and these will hopefully surface in the near future. It was a pleasure working with the band, and all of us at Dark Symphonies wish Dwayne, Gary, Justin, and Rhett nothing but the very best!"

Huh, that sucks. I didn't know they were from California, I could've played mediator and kept the dream alive!!!

I have no idea what another Morgion release would have sounded like, but "Solinari" and "Cloaked..." got the job done immacuately. Better to leave their legacy untarnished I guess.

mcbain.jpg

also in that same thread:

Profanity said:
Todays been hard for me because of that sad news. I explained to my Psychology teacher that I couldn't go in because Morgion split up and she was very understanding and gave me the lesson off.