• Anthrax-We've come for You Alll

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Black Label Society-studio record

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • none of the above-I'll post my pick!

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ANTHRAX WILL COME FOR YOU ALL IN 2003!!!!

My three most anticipated albums are:
1. Anthrax - We've Come For You All (US version)
2. Anthrax - We've Come For You All (European digipack version)
3. Anthrax - We've Come For You All (Japanese version)

I can't believe no one has mentioned the following:

Katatonia-Viva Emptiness
Antimatter-Lights out
Violence-??
Death Angel-??
Trouble-???

Is no one looking forward to any of these on this board?

Also looking forward to Nevermore & Opeth...going to be a good year!:D

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
ANTHRAX WILL COME FOR YOU ALL IN 2003!!!!

My three most anticipated albums are:
1. Anthrax - We've Come For You All (US version)
2. Anthrax - We've Come For You All (European digipack version)
3. Anthrax - We've Come For You All (Japanese version)

You really think this is a good one?! Must be a hardcaore Anthrax fan?! I plan on picking this one up for the hell of it. Hopefully it will be good, but I wouldn't hold my breath.:D

Originally posted by sixxswine
You really think this is a good one?! Must be a hardcaore Anthrax fan?! I plan on picking this one up for the hell of it. Hopefully it will be good, but I wouldn't hold my breath.:D
Personally, I haven't been disappointed by any Thrax release since Bush joined the band. Volume 8 and SOWN are two of my favorite albums of all time. With the demos that I've heard so far, I'm not sure if this album will be able to surpass those two albums, but "What Doesn't Die" shows that the boys still have some thrash left in them, and I also thought that "Refuse To Be Denied" and "Taking the Music Back" have been getting a lot of play in my CD, too. A couple people that have got their hands on the Japnese version already claim it's even better than Among the Living...big hype to live up to, but I'll certainly be looking forward to see how it compares.

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Personally, I haven't been disappointed by any Thrax release since Bush joined the band. Volume 8 and SOWN are two of my favorite albums of all time. With the demos that I've heard so far, I'm not sure if this album will be able to surpass those two albums, but "What Doesn't Die" shows that the boys still have some thrash left in them, and I also thought that "Refuse To Be Denied" and "Taking the Music Back" have been getting a lot of play in my CD, too. A couple people that have got their hands on the Japnese version already claim it's even better than Among the Living...big hype to live up to, but I'll certainly be looking forward to see how it compares.
Wait until you hear "Cadillac Rock Box" :headbang: