Edguy
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Opeth
Slayer
Soilwork
Testament
The Crown

Children of Bodom, Haunted & Machine Heads new releases already made me go :headbang: this year...

It will also be interesting to see if In Flames can screw up their careeer even more than they did last year.

TESTAMENT
OPETH(Damnation)
KATATONIA
NEVERMORE
SADUS(I didn't know these guys were working on an album...cool!)

I will be one happy girl with these in my cd changer:headbang:

WTF??? What happened to my super cool avatar?? And why is the board Black letters on dark grey background?? I can't read it anymore....HOPE IT GETS FIXED SOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!

MindInsane said:
WTF??? What happened to my super cool avatar?? And why is the board Black letters on dark grey background?? I can't read it anymore....HOPE IT GETS FIXED SOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!

Hi M.I.,

The board is going thru some major upgrades. I think I'll have to re-make your avatar so it's a smaller file.

As for the black fonts... it will be changed. The nice folks at UM have their hands full at the moment, but I did put in an e-mail to 'em :).

Testament Legions said:
Hi M.I.,

The board is going thru some major upgrades. I think I'll have to re-make your avatar so it's a smaller file.

As for the black fonts... it will be changed. The nice folks at UM have their hands full at the moment, but I did put in an e-mail to 'em :).

Thanks TL! I appreciate your lightning fast response!!:cool:

ALSO....I forgot one of my highly anticipated albums...

IN FLAMES!!