Most Anticipated of 2002?

I nearly lost my balls the previous, in EuroMetal in Madrid, that was the first time. In Machina I was warned of that :)

well...of course the new dt one
SOILWORK! opeth
and (hopefully) persuader (they reformed... :) ) will bring out a new album 2002...i ain't heard much about it, kinda hard to find stuff out about them. if ne1 knows much about it, i'd like to hear...the hunter was just so good.

First of all: The most anticipated event is meeting my friend from Canada.
Second of all: seeing The two towers in the cinema.

3rd of all: In no order

New cds from
Dark Tranquillity
Blind Guardian
In Flames
Nevermore
Soilwork
Iron Maiden live album/DVD
Megadeth remaster of Killing is my business
Kreator DVD
Avantasia part 2
WACKEN 2002, what a lineup already!

hehhehe I addon to the "awaiting" for The Two Towers....how many times will I have seen the first movie by that time!!!!!

and about Persuader, that's a great piece of news!!! I didn't knew they reformed!
The only they had done before The Hunter is a split cd with Freternia with demo songs from The Hunter....a great band, o yeah :)

is Maiden coming out with a new live album/Dvd? aw fuck tack that on my list.

As for Wacken you can all go to hell! *runs in his car and peels off into the distance*

@f_v
well dude just BEGIN TO DIG NOW, being in california, you'll end in Germany just at time :)
otherhand a plane is the best way to get overseas (shame is that expensive)

digging isnt that cost effective either im afraid......see id be digging through the core, thus forcing me to invent an underground digging machine that is impervious to molten lava and that can travel at a top speed of 1000mph (that would be like 4 million kilometers to you guys)

Final_Vision: Has no idea how to convert mph to kph

You'll come here walking, my dear fruitcake F_V? Go to the nearest airport and ask for something about travel and fly. Perhaps they can help ya.

|ngenius (Crushing distances)

now that you say it, and coming to think on that, the molten lava is not a charming thing to come through, but hey may be you happen to like it ;)

anyway, work, rob, hijack, beg and get a fly to Hamburg....then enjoy wacken!!!

fathervic (who's actually doing the money_dance just for final vision!)

theres a money dance? Does it indeed create money? If so, could you teach me it?

I wonder indeed how much a roundtrip ticket from California to Hamburg (er?) would cost? Most likely in the thousands, well that sucks..... I think Ill just walk.

Final_Vision: Walking many many miles, ill be there a few days before Wacken begins!

Yeah I agree seemingly forgot to add The Crowns new album to my list, which now that Tomas Lindberg is aboard, one of my most anticipated!

The Crown - crowned in terror
Dark Tranquillity - the new one
Sentenced - the new one

...and Naglfar (are they releasing something new??)

Most feared of 2002: Metallica's new one (...when they get a rapper in the studio it can't be good)

1) Paradise Lost- ??
2) In Flames - ??
3) Opeth - a double, eh? Nice.
4) Gardenian - ??
5) Dark Tranquillity - ??
6) Sentenced - ??
7) The Haunted - ??

Appears to be a fine year we're entering.