Most Anticipated Releases for 2008

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
2007 has flown by like the lightning that flashes through the skies, time goes faster and faster every year it seems. Below is a list of confirmed albums coming out for 2008, and let me tell you 2008 is going to be heavy as fuck. Feel free to add what your most anticipated releases are for 2008.:kickass:

Metallica
Opeth
Children Of Bodom
Testament
Exodus
Old Mans Child
Haggard
Asmegin
Satyricon
Thorns
Judas Priest
Kalmah
Bloodbath
Myrkskog
Blind Guardian
Norther
Heaven and Hell
Diabolical Masquerade?
Wintersun-Time
Guns N Roses?
Venom
Adorned Brood
Deicide-Till death do us part
Morbid Angel?
Krisiun
Borknagar
Gorgoroth
Abigail Williams
Savage Circus
Orphaned Land
etc...................

I generally agree with Tubbs.. Not bothered about Morbid Angel.. Not that i dislike them.. Just, they never blew my mind.

Agalloch have an ep coming out soon.. This year i think! The White EP or something..

Opeth and Enslaved are the first ones that come to mind.. TMK should have another album out by then i do believe.. As well as The Axis Of Perdition. Portishead may have their album ready too! I'm so anxious to hear it.. Negura Bunget would be lovely too! To be honest, the list would be far too long.. I hope a fuckload of bands i like release. I want some more IDM bands to release stuff! Who knows.. Clad in darkness may actually get around to recording something! Cult of luna possibly?

2008 is all about Opeth AFAIK.

A Killer album, a Killer tour and I am happy.

But I wouldn't mind if the new Metallica was at list ok.

Other cool contenders for 2008 :

Muse hopefully
Morbid Angel with David Vincent
Dave Matthews Band
Mastodon
U2
Dredg
Mudvayne
Judas priest
Orphaned Land with Steven Wilson at the helm
Testament ( even if it sucks that Nicholas Barker won't be on the new album)

Testament - their latter shit ruled (Low, Demonic and The Gathering), and hopefully they will keep that heavier style on the next album.
Meshuggah - <3.
Opeth - obviously.
Morbid Angel - don't even really care about who is going to sing, i just want a new album ftlog.
Katatonia - one of my all time faves.
Enslaved

Opeth, Enslaved, Katatonia, Agalloch's EP. As far as the rest of 2007 is concerned, the only one I'm waiting for is Primordial's "To the Nameless Dead." I've read where some have heard it or own it. Now, I guess I'll just wait until Jan, 08 for the Stateside release. A new Anathema would be interesting.

Looking forward to the new Into Eternity, and Severed Savior, as well as many of the ones mentioned above, this year has been a pretty good one, musically speaking, but I think next year will be even better.