Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Star-Guarded Coronation

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Ok, vote on which song you most anticipate based on the lyrics at the Vintersorg page...sorry no option for the whole album since obviously we all are looking forward to that...:)

I picked "The Explorer", it seems like such a good description of The Explorer himself and has some great imagery in it......

I voted "A Star-Guarded Coronation" I wonder if there will be a slow song on this album!

I just have to say this..... I can't wait for the whole album! :p

I voted for 'the Explorer' too. Just what Final_Vision said, because it will be a lyric that gives a good discription of Vintersorg himself, I think.

Guess what...:D Yepp, I am one of THOSE guys... The Explorer!
On the same basics that everyone allready seems to have posted...:)

-phyros

well, I voted "Universums dunkla Alfabet" 'cuz i have allways liked the swedish songs bether.. and well.. i dont know what this album will bring but I'm looging most forward to this one, as easy as that :D

i prefer the lyrics in Swedish too but since i don't understand it i voted for A Star-guarded Coronation, i just loved the way it's written.
i wanted to vote for ESP Mirage too :)

so I'm one of the...well actually THE one who voted for A metaphysical drama...it's just that I love everything with a bit of Drama being a bit Metaphysical :)

fathervic (puzzled as you are)