PP8 - Who are you looking forward to most?

What one band are you most looking forward to seeing at PP8?

• After Forever

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Communic

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Firewind

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Freak Kitchen

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Pagan's Mind

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Primal Fear

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Redemption

• Raintime

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Sonata Arctica

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Threshold

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Vanden Plas

• Virgin Steele

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, I like the idea of putting them in order like some ppl are doing. From the band I'm most looking forward to, to the bands I'm not looking forward to:

Vanden Plas (THE main reason why I am making the trip)
Threshold
Pagan's Mind
Freak Kitchen
After Forever
Raintime
Sonata Arctica
Communic
Firewind
Redemption
Primal Fear
Virgin Steel

*I like all of the bands this year except Primal Fear and Virgin Steel (just cant get into either one of them)

Thats a tough one. For me, its Redemption, Freak Kitchen, Vanden Plas, Pagans Mind and one of the showcase bands that I cant mention!!!
That looks almost identical to my list!

Mine would be: Freak Kitchen (go ahead and gloat JDub), Redemption, Vanden Plas, Pagan's Mind, and I'll add Threshold just to make my list different from yours!

You last statement sort of confirms one of my suspicions. ;)

Freak Kitchen!

That looks almost identical to my list!

Mine would be: Freak Kitchen (go ahead and gloat JDub),
You last statement sort of confirms one of my suspicions. ;)

Freak Kitchen!

Me? I'd never gloat. I might make a comment or 2 about you finally coming to your senses......:saint:

All I have to do is get Hayes on board, and my work on this planet is done! :lol:

J-Dubya

Vanden Plas for me, with Threshold a VERY close second (only because I haven't heard the new one yet). Honestly, this lineup is far from my favorite, but I have surprisingly been digging a band I didn't think I would (Firewind), so it just goes to show you never can tell. :)

1. Redemption
  2. Firewind
  3. Primal Fear (just got a bit into them)
Then a maybe Threshold, Vanden Plas, Pagan's Mind

I don't care/like the rest.

NP: Loudness - 'Rock Shock (more and more)'

Pagan's Mind. Everyone is talking about them, and I want to put my first time, ahem, Gold Badges to good use. Besides, I will be running from JFK to catch Sonata at BB Kings on Sept. 30th.

I voted Virgin Steele, but it's a tie between them and Communic, Primal Fear is up there but I've seen them before so I had to go with VS/Communic.

Sonata must have some quiet, yet supportive fans.... They lead the voting (and have done so every time I've checked the poll), but you'd never know it from the posts in this thread. :D

Voted for After Forever as I've been a fan for years.
Also really looking forward to Redemption, Raintime, Vandan Plas, & even though I've seen them already, Sonata Arctica.

It's interesting, because the poll is farily even all the way down. There's not just one or two bands that's blowing everyone else out of the water. I guess that goes to show what a solid lineup can do. :kickass:

~Brian~

Well, It would have been Sonata but Ive seen them twice so I had to choose between Pagan's Mind, Firewind, and Vanden Plas

I choose Pagan's Mind