Which night are you looking forward to most?

YtseJammer

Mar 22, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
Same thread was done last year..

Which night are you most looking forward to?

I'd have to say the opening night..

I can't think of a better band to kick off the festivities (Redemption)..

Then we get to see Vanden Plas make their US debut, followed by an hour and a half of Nightwish. The night is then capped with Symphony X, perhaps one of the five best live bands I've ever seen...

Good question. You should have set this up as a poll.

I'm very much looking forward to Mercenary, Vanden Plas and Symphony X on Friday. And even though I've seen Symphony X five times, they're still the band I'm looking forward to most.

Pagan's Mind should be cool and I'm dying to hear Zach (Circle II Circle) sing live. I've seen Evergrey twice, but they're the band I'm looking forward to 2nd most.

If I had to choose, I'd take Friday.

GZ

I agree..Pagan's Mind, Secret Sphere, Evergrey, and Zak Stevens on Saturday will be nothing short of amazing..but Friday still gets the nod.

I've seen Symphony X five times as well..and they're still the band I want to see the most hahaha

Both nights will be cool. I think I have to say the second night because Rage is the band I am most looking forward to see this ProgPower!!! On top of that I will get to see Pagan's Mind and Evergrey (already third time, but can't get enough of them). First night will also be very cool because I love Vanden Plas, Nightwish (I hope they play more material from previous two CDs) and Symphony X. I can't wait!

Despite the presence of Pagan's Mind, C2C, and Rage on Saturday, I think the one-two punch of Nightwish and Symphony X on Friday will be very hard to top, for me.

Gosh, I don't know. I just too excited about the whole darned thing. You know Andy is gonna fall in love with me and whisk me back to Germany, Right?
LOL It's a fairy tale and I do believe in Faries!
Cindy

Both night have great lineups. Having Nightwish and Symphony X back to back is outstanding. But my vote goes to Saturday I'm really looking forward seeing Evergrey, Rage and Secret Sphere.

If I had to pick, I'd have to say Friday night because of Nightwish. However, I'm really looking forward to the entire weekend for all of the bands, pre-party included.

--Mike

I knew evergrey, symphony X, and nightwish when bands were announced. Since then, I have become familiar with all of them and thus I look forward to 2 nights of metal along with hopefully meeting many of you all :hotjump: :wave:

Saturday, because of Rage.

I still can't get over the fact I'm actually going to get to see Rage. I remember reading an interview with Peavy not too many years ago, where he said they would NEVER play in USA. This promoter must be brilliant.