In Order, Who are you looking forward to see the most?

hmm, let's see...

Metal Rose
J-Man
Bryan316
ShokRok
SeeYouInHell

wha'?

oh, bands! :oops:

heehee Hoyt can't wait to see you too!! :cool:

Gamma Ray
SUE
Iced Earth
Amorphis
Hammerfall
Iron Savior
Andromeda
Rob Rock
Manticora
Circle II Circle
JOP
Pathosray
Mustasch
Elvenking
Saint Deamon
Riverside

I included them all, just to piss off Milton :lol:

Iced Earth
Spheric Universe Experience

Andromeda
Pathosray
Riverside
Rob Rock
Elvenking
Jon Oliva's Pain
Amorphis
Iron Savior
Mustasch
Saint Deamon

Wow im surprised at the lack of Iron Savior respect!
I can't say I'm surprised. Prior to their announcement, there was a total of three threads about them. Each of those three threads had only a handful of posts, and mostly from the same few posters.

Although I find them to be the very epitome of generic Power Metal, I do believe their style should play well to this crowd in a live setting. Assuming they're tight and energetic, I suspect they'll go over very well.

Zod

Mine are:

JOP and Iced Earth
Rob Rock
Amorphis, Elvenking, Saint Daemon and Mustasch
Iron Saviour and Spheric Universe Experience
Pathosray....I'm clueless
Andromeda....I'm clueless
Riverside....I'm clueless

~Brian~

I can't say I'm surprised. Prior to their announcement, there was a total of three threads about them. Each of those three threads had only a handful of posts, and mostly from the same few posters.

Although I find them to be the very epitome of generic Power Metal, I do believe their style should play well to this crowd in a live setting. Assuming they're tight and energetic, I suspect they'll go over very well.

Zod

Zod, is that because you consider most of our taste the epitome of generic?

~Brian~

Jon Oliva's Pain
Iron Saviour
Elvenking
Iced Earth
Rob Rock

Still need to really check out more by:
Mustasch
Riverside
Spheric Universe Experience
Pathosray
Andromeda
Amorphis
Saint Daemon

Although these sorts of lists always seem to change multiple times for me in the year that passes before each ProgPower. And even then, by the time the fest rolls around I think I'm going for one band and then afterwards I come home raving about a different one.

Zod

Agreed on all accounts. However, that's still not enough to make me interested in watching more than one or two songs by them.