Most beautiful women in the world

More Krista Allen
krista_allen18.jpg

krista_allen11.jpg

Metal head87 said:
I always thought Hitler's wife would have been more attractive. Although I guess it doesn't matter when you consider the fact that he was actually gay (he worked as a gay prostitute and there are also stories about his time in prison, when it wasn't even like the "don't drop the soap" sort of thing)

I saw that documentry...it could be tr00 but it's mere speculations...
as for Eva...well she looks like a typical Ariyan woman...perhaps she was pretty before Hollywood set the standards of what pretty is...I don't know
what I do know is that human nature is always going after the rare...meaning blond and blue eyed scandinavians are more attracted to dark hair and dark eyes people and vice versa.

there are people with different tastes some like a certain types of nose or chin or cheeks or whatever but there's a concensus on what beauty is...there isn't such a thing as a group of people would say a woman is stunningly beautiful and other people would say she's unbelievably ugly.
the answer lies in "the golden ratio"...the closer your face is divided in sizes to the golden ratio you'll be considered more attractive by all.

the greek and the roman who copied the greek used this ratio for building esthetics...like the parthanon for instance was build completely based on the golden ratio...no one is going to say the parthenon is ugly.
golden_ratio_face.jpg

Interesting. If that woman didn't have all those lines all over her face to show the golden ratio, I'd like to see her in the n00dz.

But the golden ratio has nothing to do with golden showers right?

that's disgusting man...even for me and I have a pretty high tolorence for such thingies...
this has to do with golden showers less than armadillos have to do with golden retrievers.

hahahahahahahahahahaha. I actually thought I edited that last part out. That was just me being vulgar and obscene (though when am I not?). It's nowhere near as bad as how I refer to hardcore/metalcore/mallcore etc breakdowns.

I don't know if you've ever been to an American mall, but basically all these goths/emo/punk kids pretty much hang out at malls like a bunch of roaches and rats. They never buy anything, they just walk around and hang out and rant on and on about how much life sucks.
Basically, all of the trendy crap like metalcore, emo, emocore, hardcore (not the crust or crossover stuff, the Bury Your Dead and Throwdown type), wiggercore, nu-metal etc are all considered mallcore.

But to stay on topic,
Missy Peregrym
tory4.jpg

paradoxile said:
yeah...they're hot...except Selma Hayek when she acted in Frida...that unibrow thing is not attractive:lol: though her acting in this movie was brilliant...
same thing with Sharlize Theron in moster...Now Sharlize is a beautiful woman

oh yes Charlize Theron is attractive, except for that movie.

I see Sophia Loren was voted the most naturally beautiful woman of all time. Claudia Cardinale, in the pink panther and once upon a time in the west films was stunningly beautiful.

you must believe me:)

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/mptv/13...allery&path_key=Cardinale, Claudia (I)&seq=38