Most depressing artwork?

i must say "sounds of decay"...it makes me shiver,and it's hermetic

tonight's decision it's good also

I tried to watch that movie, but I stopped. Not because it was 'too disturbing', merely because it was 'too ridiculous'. I did like some of the imagery, though.

I think VE takes the cake for me, for artwork. It may not appear the most depressing, but it 'drags me down' the most, especially the picture of the city. It's depressing in a surrealistically scary, 'wrong' way.

Deliverance6 said:
Find the Movie Begotten....that is where the artwork came from.....it is a representation og GOD committing suicide......that movie is truly fucked up!!!!!
I'm looking for it, for sure. Thanks for telling me where it came from. That's truly intriguing (to me, anyway). I'll let you know what I think of it, if I get the chance to see it. Thanks again, buddy. :)

Deliverance6 said:
Find the Movie Begotten....that is where the artwork came from.....it is a representation og GOD committing suicide......that movie is truly fucked up!!!!!

Hey,thanx! I'll try to pick that up,never seen it!

Migs said:
Hey,thanx! I'll try to pick that up,never seen it!

Like mantraschism said it is actually hard to make it through that whole movie......I have the DVD of it and have only made it through it one time....although I have tried to watch it 10 times or so......but the beginning of it (where the cover of SOD comes from) is really cool......I know that movie has some sort of "deep" meaning to it....but I havnt been able to put it all together......it is definately about the cycle of life, death, rebirth.......I would bet you could get a copy of it on ebay for cheap.....it is not a popular movie or anything......I asked Anders if he watched the whole movie.....and he said that they just watched enough of it to get an idea of what it was about.....

yes,I've gathered some info about this movie on the web...someone described it as one of the "wierdest" movie ever. But it's impossible to find it in rental stores,I'll have to wait until I have some money to spend.

However,I'm quiet interested now ,I'll let you know if I'll finally get the chance to watch it

Cerulean said:
Sorry I don't get depressed from watching at artwork.
Sorry, so sorry.
Did I say it made me depressed? No.

The purpose of this thread was to ask which album consisted of the most depressing theme, in your eyes.

That's it. :yuk:

Brave Murder Day by a land slide. I might be partial, though, since I have that reccord pemanently burned into my head (i.e. I like it a lot).

Tonight´s Decision, though I haven´t seen them all, and the version I have seen is the digipak. The man walking on railway is just terrible and should I say somehow funny, especially with connected to the album tittle Tonight´s Decision and to lyrics of a song "I am nothing".

Naku ist krig said:
Tonight´s Decision, though I haven´t seen them all, and the version I have seen is the digipak. The man walking on railway is just terrible and should I say somehow funny, especially with connected to the album tittle Tonight´s Decision and to lyrics of a song "I am nothing".

funny? hmm...cant say i found it that funny myself

Naku ist krig said:

hmmmm......Im not sure that you understand that alblum if you cant see the way that picture represents the feeling on that alblum.......it fits perfectly.......first of all that picture was done by one, if not the, best band artists in the genre...Travis Smith....you should look up some of his art on the net......and how could it possibly be funny when the title "tonights decision" and the lyrics to the song "I am nothing" fit very well into the theme of the whole alblum......

do some homework pal....and then....if you still want to make statements that tend to make you look ...hmmm....how can I say it without offending....................................I cant...

anyways here is the link for you....the complete artwork of tonights decision...

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...tonight%27s+decision+&start=20&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

I think the most depressing artwork is the hazy vacant blue of Saw You Drown.

£915 and from me, it's yours - forever. Your own copy. MINT. BUY BUY BUY

I pissed myself at Tonight's Decision though, come on, it IS funny, hahaha