Most Despised Bands of 2004?

Remembering Never is a fucking HORRRRRRIBLE band. I think leprosy nailed it with that one. I think Himsa is a pretty good band though, if they got rid of that faggot singer and got an actual metal singer to match their sound.

Necrophagist, Cradle of Filth and In Flames. Sorry if this (or at least the 2nd and 3rd) sounds like a typical response, but I just cant fucking stand those bands for too long.

Demilich said:
Necrophagist, Cradle of Filth and In Flames. Sorry if this (or at least the 2nd and 3rd) sounds like a typical response, but I just cant fucking stand those bands for too long.
Necrophagist? I'm a little bit surprised.. why do you loath them?

AsModEe said:
Necrophagist? Old School? You gotta be kidding me.

I was agreeing with you, or rather seconding the question you asked, smart guy. I'm not too sure how you couldn't tell that, but whatever...

Jean-Pierre said:
Give the idiot a break, he plays in a shitcore band. He knows not the bullshit he spews.

To reiterate my former statement....

GET THIS SHIT THROUGH YOUR HEAD: YOU ARE FUCKING CLOWN SHOES! SO CLOSE YOUR CRAP HOLE, YOU ARE NOT FUNNY, YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE IN MUSIC, AND I'M SURE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE DON'T LIKE YOU VERY MUCH.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Erik said:
sitdown.gif
Blitz is the fuckin man!

leprosy said:
anything they play on the fucking radio....

but seriously- A I lay Dying, Remmembering Never and HIMSA. They opened for Shadows Fall in august, and i thought i was gonna kill all of the hardcore fags who came to see them and left when SF came on.

:worship: