Most flawless band

Vimana

Mar 2, 2007
What band would you say has all songs that have the same amount of quality and don't have any that really lag?

I would say maybe The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Beatles, or The Doors.

Although Guns N' Roses is my favorite band, their Use your Illusion albums had a different sound that I didn't like as much as their first album.

This is absolutely crazy. Some bands have long spannin careers and try different things and sounds. It all depends on how open minded the listener is to individual creativity. I listen to most albums cover to cover and take them for what they are. Then I have one friend that has hords of CD's purchased just to listen to the one "hit" song thats already been beat to death on FM radio and refuses to give the other work any credit whatsoever. Then the topic was started by nameing three bands I wont listen to, The Beatles, The Doors and GnR.

without being cliche, id still say Iron Maiden. but, Symphony X also. they are just so crisp together. of course, i think all the responses here will be personal preference.

i also have yet to hear a blind guardian song i dislike, love all their shit. even maiden i can say there are a couple songs i dont listen to.