Most Inappropriate/Out of Place thing seen at a metal gig

xxChaoticManifestoxx said:
These guys dressed in FuBu and Wu-Tang and Eminem Jeans rocked up to a metal gig...because their girlfriends were metalheads. God knows how many people sniggered at them.
I know of certain metalheads that would have probably kicked their ass for wearing that.

Well when the MurderDolls where opening up for Iron Maiden and getting booed out by 30,000 people, I actually saw like 3 or 4 ugly goth girls who thought they were good. That was pretty out of place, and definitely tasteless

stefan86 said:
Well when the MurderDolls where opening up for Iron Maiden and getting booed out by 30,000 people, I actually saw like 3 or 4 ugly goth girls who thought they were good. That was pretty out of place, and definitely tasteless

Similarly, at the Earls Court show last year, there was ONE kid in a funeral for a friend shirt, singing along to their whole set, while everyone else was pretty much booing.

He left before Maiden.

A dedicated fan I suppose, but....what the fuck? :lol:

Not inappropriate or out of place but very funny....

I saw Exodus earlier this year. I forgot during what song, it may have been Bonded By Blood or War Is My Sheppard some fat fuck got on stage. Now people were getting on stage all night of course by crowd surfing but god only knows how this beat got up there. He had no shirt on and weighed a good 250 or more. I wouldn't call it a jump but he flopped into the crowd and rather than people catch him he took out about 12 of them! I was cracking up to say the least. Very funny stuff.

:lol:

I went to see Dream Theater last summer. It's the end of a three-hour show, and DT are the closing band. They finish, and standing right in front of me was this Indian guy screaming "Queensryyyyyyche! Queeeeeensryyyyyche!" jumping up and down while holding up a W with his fingers.

Not \m/, but W. And he had an accent. A bad one.

What a way to want an encore.

anonymousnick2001 said:
:lol:

I went to see Dream Theater last summer. It's the end of a three-hour show, and DT are the closing band. They finish, and standing right in front of me was this Indian guy screaming "Queensryyyyyyche! Queeeeeensryyyyyche!" jumping up and down while holding up a W with his fingers.

Not \m/, but W. And he had an accent. A bad one.

What a way to want an encore.

This one wins. What the fuck? :lol:

As for mine...Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit actually playing at Summer Sanitarium, and Metallica actually hoping they'd agree to it.

Or the time some guy behind me was trying to anally dry hump me when I saw opeth, to top it off he was a 500 pound fat 40 year old motherfucker.

TheGraveDigger said:
Not inappropriate or out of place but very funny....

I saw Exodus earlier this year. I forgot during what song, it may have been Bonded By Blood or War Is My Sheppard some fat fuck got on stage. Now people were getting on stage all night of course by crowd surfing but god only knows how this beat got up there. He had no shirt on and weighed a good 250 or more. I wouldn't call it a jump but he flopped into the crowd and rather than people catch him he took out about 12 of them! I was cracking up to say the least. Very funny stuff.

That's just plain hilarious.

Another one I just thought of after reading about the Indian guy at the Dream Theater show...

I saw Def Leppard last summer at the PNC Bank Art Center in Holmdel, NJ. A few rows over from me was some Indian woman and her husband. This woman was going ballistic during every song and jumping up and screaming. She was the most active person in the audience and her husband was even embarassed by her at some points looking the other way and hiding his head. People around were laughing at her the entire night, she was just out of control.

My friends and I were at a Helloween show and for most of the night we had this... thing (which we all dubbed "The Creature") right in front of us. It was really short but HUGE and very... odorous. So at one point during the set, it RAN UP ON STAGE, hugged Andi Deris and headbanged and then he got grabbed by security and thrown out. It was pretty funny.

Then at MSG I was at a RHCP show (not really metal, but bleh) and if you've ever been there you know there's like an army of security and like an amp wall thing, well, this one guy manuevered into the amp wall and onto the stage and slapped Flea on the back and threw his hands up on the air like an olympic racer before being jumped on by about 20 security guys and... thrown out.

SlaughterofSoul said:
I saw hardcore dancing at a Vital Remains show. And someone wearing a Wu-Tang Clan hoodie. No guy in an orange pimp suit, though. :(

You should have killed them both with a boot-knife.

Tool said:
My friends and I were at a Helloween show and for most of the night we had this... thing (which we all dubbed "The Creature") right in front of us. It was really short but HUGE and very... odorous. So at one point during the set, it RAN UP ON STAGE, hugged Andi Deris and headbanged and then he got grabbed by security and thrown out. It was pretty funny.
That had to be the BB Kings show. I was there and remember that.