Most passionate metal vocals in a song?

HIGH FIVE to the guy who posted Dawn Crosby videos. She's a god. Within the Veil is fucking awesome, Betrayed is an awesome song. That shit is a perfect explanation why she died in 96, because she was fucking ROCK N ROLL NUTS. She fucking knew.

HIGH FIVE to the guy who posted Dawn Crosby videos. She's a god. Within the Veil is fucking awesome, Betrayed is an awesome song. That shit is a perfect explanation why she died in 96, because she was fucking ROCK N ROLL NUTS. She fucking knew.
Her vocals on Détente's "Recognize No Authority" had already been very passionate, but the vocals on "Within The Veil" offer more variety and have got more depth (if this is the correct word). While the vocals on the former expressed mostly anger, the vocals on the latter expressed mostly pain, sadness and desperation (just think of the screams at the end of "Drift").

Why am I the only one who said Epicus Doomicus Metalicus? Honestly, it's some of the most passion I've heard in metal vocals.

Tom Englund's main emotions seem to be immense boredom and a desire to sound exactly like countless other modern metal singers.

Something from Iced Earth, with Matt Barlow.. maybe Melancholy..?

Watching Over Me?

Maybe it's just me... but... that song hit me extremely hard when I heard it first... my grandfather had just passed away... and now it basically hits me like a truck and rips my heart to pieces every time I hear it.

Not really, since he doesn't have a unique or exceptionally impressive vocal style or singing capability. He's fairly average for that style.

Most passionate to me is all Iced Earth with Barlow

Barlow on songs like Dracula, Phantom Opera Ghost, Watching Over Me, Burning Times, A Question of Heaven, I died for you.

I agree with Tom Englund on those early Evergrey albums like Search of Truth. Passionate as fuck...

Who's Fear of God I never heard of them.

Not really, since he doesn't have a unique or exceptionally impressive vocal style or singing capability. He's fairly average for that style.

He's no Freddie Mercury, I agree. BUT! He has a very passionate and emotional singing style and makes up for it in that way.