Most popular Progpower XIV acts

I'm just glad to see someone's paying attention to the playlist Chris and I put together.. it was a ton of work!

~Jen

They were great, no doubt, but your comment almost implies the rest of the bands were poor. There were a ton of good sets this year.

There is some humor in my statement. But I often forget that humor often isn't understood around here.

I can go into more detail and say Ashes was the biggest surprise and Armored Saint were by far the best, but thats the fanboy in me speaking.

How does saying Myrath "stole the show" imply all others were poor?

Not trying to argue.

They were great, no doubt, but your comment almost implies the rest of the bands were poor. There were a ton of good sets this year.

I don't think it implies that. Sorry, but Myrath *annihilated* everyone. It's not an overstatement, nor it's saying "everybody else sucked." Nobody sucked. Myrath was just that much better.

I'm still calling for your metal card to be revoked for willingly missing the Saint.

It was a combination of being unfamiliar with their music, hunger and a bit of a need to be social (as if I wasn't enough already).

And if I told you what I'm listening to right now, my metal card would indeed be revoked. :lol:

I am not sure if you would count this, but Wolverine's acoustic set for the Gold Badge holders and the VIP's were bringing tears to the audience's eyes. I would say they were a very close second to Myrath's unbelievable performance.

I'm still calling for your metal card to be revoked for willingly missing the Saint.

Not just metal....

Man-Card-revoked.jpg

This was my 4th ProgPower, so I don't have the same historical frame of reference that some of you do. I have seen some brilliant performances in the past 4 years, including this year. Myrath's performance was the most magical set I have seen.

It was a combination of being unfamiliar with their music, hunger and a bit of a need to be social (as if I wasn't enough already).

And if I told you what I'm listening to right now, my metal card would indeed be revoked. :lol:

I'm pretty sure I have you beat with this '80s "rock" band I bought on a whim but is actually wimpier than Glass freaking Tiger.