Most rap "artists after 98 have no fuckijn talent!!!!!!!!!!

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
In the last month Ive heard rap groups sample, steal or pay off members of Zepplin, Ozzy, Sabbath era tunes and its pissing me off! Help me out here folks. Does anybody in rap bands these days write any original music or do they just steal riffs and beats from real artists. Rap has become a genre of music that I hope dies of an AIDS inflected death quicker then Disco.

yeah i hate all that shit,the only rapper i can stand would be eminem,not that i own a cd or anything but he raps good if not better than any black rapper i have heard,do u like eminem prime?

rap is fucked up since the late 90's (think it went wrong when Puffy came in), they just got to stop with making 76 minutes album, full of skits/inserts and shit. Make rap albums 40 minutes/12 songs and skip the R&B with the female singers, that's not rap, that's pop!!!

dutchy said:
rap is fucked up since the late 90's (think it went wrong when Puffy came in), they just got to stop with making 76 minutes album, full of skits/inserts and shit. Make rap albums 40 minutes/12 songs and skip the R&B with the female singers, that's not rap, that's pop!!!
I totally agree. It used to be cool back then.

mrthrax said:
yeah i hate all that shit,the only rapper i can stand would be eminem,not that i own a cd or anything but he raps good if not better than any black rapper i have heard,do u like eminem prime?
I have to agree he can pull off jokes I can appreciate.

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up you whiney bitches. Waah waah waah samples.

Also, Eminem isn't even comparable to real rappers.

IMHO - Rap has been down hill since the mid 90s. There are some good rappers out there right now but most of it has just not been very creative lately.

I like to listen the Old School Rap station on my cable system from time to time. Fun and creative stuff.

Question?
In your neck of the woods do white rappers get played on alternative radio stations with very little stuff from black rappers being played on those stations? If so has it been like this since the Beasties broke big in 1987?
If you're white and can rap you're alternative I guess! What a crock of shit!

Ragamuffin said:
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up you whiney bitches. Waah waah waah samples.

Also, Eminem isn't even comparable to real rappers.

jesus dude, make sure you freak out

there was a time when rap artists talked clearly and used good articulation. alot of new school rappers, you can't understand what they say, and when the entire song is just 4 minutes of "uhh uhh word shizzle" it doesn't merit interest.
as far as the radio thing, i couldn't tell you. the local stations play the same 2 led zepplin songs over and over. and nobody here plays thrax, motorhead, slayer, or pantera, or any of the other bands i listen to so i don't listen to the radio.

There is some good stuff out there. Jurassic 5 kicks ass. I also like DMX and Eminem. Cypress Hills new disc kicks ass. Any of the thousand things that Kool Keith/Dr Doom/The Black Elvis does is good.

There is some good stuff out there. Jurassic 5 kicks ass. I also like DMX and Eminem. Cypress Hills new disc kicks ass. Any of the thousand things that Kool Keith/Dr Doom/The Black Elvis does is good.

lespaulbass666 said:
I got out of rap in the late 90's. I used to dig it, now I can't stand it.

Never liked it, never listened to it , and if I ever bought an album it would be cause I was drunk and then I would fucking kill myself. If it aint metal I dont touch it.