Most Recent Interviews....

Please bear in mind this interview was done just before I went in for transplant surgery as well, so some things have changed, related to The EssenEss Project, but we're back on track with that, and things look locked in for a June release.

I'm still waiting your new album for doing an interview special for this new album Keep Rocking steve and Let the metal flow

www.zero-tolerance.110mb.com

Zero Tolerance Rock & Metal Webzine

Samir

Hey Samir,
We're still at work on the album, but we're getting ready to mix here within the next 2 weeks, and I'll drop you an e-mail as soon as we're done, and give you that interview!
Right on man!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

On top of that, recording and mixing info would be lovely as well (for both), and I'm still waiting for a preorder... goddamnit, I'm trying to prepreorder a cd... I hope there's a pill for that.

Jeff

wow, this is a pretty happenin thread! It went from Maximum Threshold interview to SARS, to Avian bird, to who knows where! but it was a good read!
I hope everyone loved the interview on the show.
Hey, we are getting better and the interview with Steve was one of the earlier ones.

Dom

Yep, he's back!!

October 6th tune in to the Maximum Threshold Radio Show at http://maximumthreshold.net and please register on the site and meet us in the chatroom and talk with us and Steve.

See ya there!!!
Oh, in the meantime listen to some of our other shows so you can get an idea of what we are about.

Our show is 60% Interview, 30% music, 10% bad jokes!

But it is all hard rock/metal! What else can you ask for!

Oh and thanks Steve!! again!!

Dom