MOST UNDERRATED HYPOCRISY SONGS

doom_death

Katatonia&Hypocrisy Fan
Sep 4, 2005
Zagreb,Croatia[Hrvatska]
What do you think about that? What would be your list? Ofcourse, it's many great songs that are not famous like others, but still perfect or even better
then singles or something like that- Example-Song Carved Up , it has most beautiful scream and sick atmosphere..When the candle fades, request denied,Shamateur, Adjusting the sun, Lies, Inquire within,Reincarnation, never to return...that's examples from the first 3 albums in 'new' era...We'll talk about later for songs about Catch 22, s/t, the arrival...Cheers

hmmmm

- LIES

- SHAMATEUR

- The arrival of the demon part 2

- Seeds of the chosen one

- Resurrected

- Inquire within

----

and I dont know if The departure and A thousand lies are under rated but if they are they belong to the top of the list

maaaaaaaann

I still can't get over how Hypocrisy fans don't love Let The Knife Do The Talking -- that dumbfounds me like when normal metalheads don't like Roswell 47

badbrad said:
all of catch 22

I would also said all of Catch 22, I wrote "we'll talk about it later", because I think Catch 22 deserves self chapter for discuss...And the arrival, ofcourse, no weak song on that album, I would dare to say their TOP 3 albums...

Seditious said:
maaaaaaaann

I still can't get over how Hypocrisy fans don't love Let The Knife Do The Talking -- that dumbfounds me like when normal metalheads don't like Roswell 47

Its not my favorite track from Virus, but it was the one I skipped to if I felt like listening to 1 song from it.

Its an excellent song!

inquire within is definately overlooked. I love peters clean vocals at the chrous.

seeds of the chosen one-a great song with a cool groove

Reincarnation-one of my top favs from the fourth dimension album.

Reversed reflections-just an amazing song and some of peters best clean vocals

paranormal mysteria-this song just kills and would be a great live track!

Let the Knife Do the Talking. As I've said it in other threads, I've always liked this song for many reasons. From the walking bassline in the pre-verse, to the complimentary guitar parts, to the prechorus ("I am god"), to the hook of the chorus. I love the contrast of the drums in the chorus, that makes the chorus so much better, as well as again with the complimentary guitar parts... fucking great...

Evil Invaders under rated? since when? Every Hypo fan I know loves that song. As for Fire in the Sky and Adjusting the Sun... yes... they are under rated completely, no one ever talks about those songs and they hardly play them at any gigs... sucks... :err: ...I'm being sarcastic by the way...

Evil_Invader said:
Evil Invaders under rated? since when? Every Hypo fan I know loves that song. As for Fire in the Sky and Adjusting the Sun... yes... they are under rated completely, no one ever talks about those songs and they hardly play them at any gigs... sucks... :err: ...I'm being sarcastic by the way...

of the 79 hypocrisy songs I've kept on my PC with my favourite songs, I don't think I have either of those two (invaders or adjusting)

which albums they from? I should go find em :)

Seditious said:
of the 79 hypocrisy songs I've kept on my PC with my favourite songs, I don't think I have either of those two (invaders or adjusting)

which albums they from? I should go find em :)

both on The Final Chapter

LIES is the most underrated Hypocrisy song ever. Other than that the most underrated songs are:

Never to Return
War Within
Unfold the Sorrow
Resurrected
Request Denied
Dominion
Shamateur
Apocalyptic Hybrid
Paradox
When the Candle Fades
Point of no Return
Carved (or Carbed on my verson, haha) Up

And I do think Catch 22 is definatly underrated, but the song thats the most underrated on the album is definatly Hatred. Its my favorite song from the album.

Yeah, I've said that War Within was the best song on The Arrival a few times on here and I always get bitched at... but, I love that song.