Motala setlist - some great surprises!!!

Weird setlist. Not sure what I think. I'd rather they played the classics when I see them for the first time in just under a month... but then again Indifferent Suns is awesome. I think that set will have been good as it has an alright dynamic... Bitter halt being a more droning slower track to calm down for a bit. Still, I must concur, Of Chaos and Eternal night or Away Delight away is where it's at. I'll be gutted if they don't play haven too.

As far as I'm aware, although Chimaira are technically headlining, DT will be playing a headline length set? Please say it's so!I'm sure I read it somewhere on the official site a while back!

Schwedentod said:
rahvin: Look here: http://www.darktranquillity.com/oldie/realindex.html

The news of the 7th of March tells us every song played at the tour. There's no Out of Nothing and no Senses Tied... I was quite sure about them, now it seems more or less official. Just to continue our small "war"! ;)

ah, very well, then: 1. i have hallucinations; 2. i am a victim of wishful thinking. that's what seeing dt live a thousand times will do to you, kids! you've been warned. ;)

edit: i still have a hard time believing i haven't heard out of nothing live, to be honest. i even remember paying extra attention to michael during the awesome bass parts. i'm confused. i must have extremely vivid dreams.

rahvin said:
ah, very well, then: 1. i have hallucinations; 2. i am a victim of wishful thinking. that's what seeing dt live a thousand times will do to you, kids! you've been warned. ;)

edit: i still have a hard time believing i haven't heard out of nothing live, to be honest. i even remember paying extra attention to michael during the awesome bass parts. i'm confused. i must have extremely vivid dreams.

Just to pop my head in, but I do remember you ranting about how wonderful they were when played live after you went to see it. Although, I was pretty sure [not at all] that you saw Senses Tied before Character came out.

~kov.

Edit: It seems someone... [cough]gf[cough]... thought it would be funny to change my pic. Can't say my old one was any better, though :p

@kov84: lovely new pic: your gf may be horde at heart, but her taste is ok. ;)
also, yes, i guess siren is right since they played one thought live before character was released.