DT screaming for Borlänge!

hahahaha, thanks! I think I look even more strange, but thanks anyway.

edit1: And about his hair. He has become really handsom in it and has great hairquallity.

Delirious said:
great pics overall.

i'll never stop whining about them not playing the sun fired blanks anymore, though.

They played it in Montreal last february if my memories are good...

incendo said:
^hahaha. yes, you are right. he has this drunk-like baby mood, if you know what I mean.

hahaha LOL!

And as for the sun fired blanks. I can not understand why. I was close to sreaming for it, didn't though. I can not choose what song I would rather die to. That or TherIn. Sweds seems to love ThereIn though....

Kathleen23 said:
They played it in Montreal last february if my memories are good...

yeah, it's true - they played it at all the headlining shows last US tour, I'm pretty sure... it's their favourite time of the day ;)

Great pics hehe.

But why oh why does everyone never take pics of Anders or Martin B. I really fucking hate that, it's always the same, Mikael, Martin H., Michael and Niklas.

I think it's a bit unfair, considering they are also band members. I'm not saying that Tritonus did it on purpose (or did she...? :yuk: ), but that in general, when pics of DT during konzerts are taken, you can barely see Anders and Martin B. once or twice, with luck.

I mean, Martin B. only appeared once, and he was int the background!!!

And Anders never appeared!!!

I'm getting pissed now :mad: .