Dear diary: DT sucked ass

Magrathean

worldbuilder
Oct 14, 2005
Faculty of Science
s1.zetaboards.com
They didn't, obviously. But that's what funny old Stanne wrote when he signed stuff for Ivana and me. ;)

Anywho, the show at Evolution Festival was great (obviously), even if the setlist was a bit too unbalanced and they didn't play two of my three favorite songs:

1. The treason wall
2. Lost to apathy
3. The new build
4. The wonders at your feet
5. Damage done
6. Therein
7. Blind at heart
8. Hedon
9. Lethe
10. Punish my Heaven
11. My negation
12. Final resistance

About #7: Blind at heart is a song from their upcoming album (released in spring 2007, according to Jivarp). :hotjump:

On another note, i found out the story behind the much-hated Archetype :)hotjump:): Jivarp told me that the Fredriks (Nordstrom and Johansson) got drunk one night and started experimenting in the sound room and eventually came up with that horrible thing (Jivarp said he hated the song).

One more thing: We (Rincewind and i) have a bootleg (without the last five songs, unfortunately, due to unforeseen camera problems, but at least it has Blind at heart and a couple of funny phrases by Mikael), in case anyone is interested in trading. :)

oho Undo is coming back to life...how are you?
still married? whats up with the kids?

thx for the setlist(and hey what trading??are you seriously*g*?)and the insider news.

and DT should kick out therein out of their setlist IMO. I cant hear that song again.

Nt3N said:
Jivarp said spirng 2007? weird.. Martin told me it'd be out in early 2007..!.. anyway let's say that by march 2007 we might already have it in stores..

Maybe spring will come early next year :D
Shorter winter !!! YAY!!! :Smokin: :Smokin:

Kathleen23 said:
Hopefully :D

Mikael is Skydancer over weather. When he sings there is rain, when he laughs there is, when he scream there is thunder.

If the very slow song includes clean vocals, all the snow will rain away and it will be spring. He'l just have to laugh to, cause we want a warm spring..