Focus Shift
Misserys Crown
Icipher
Headon
Punnish My Heaven
My Negation
The New Build ?

maybe not in exact order but close.

Best show i ever seen im glad that they played almost all of the new songs inclusive Misserys Crown and In To The Partical Storm... Stanne did some stage diving to and that was really cool if you keep in mind that its stictly forbidden in sweden :)

Why is stage diving forbidden? Did somebody get hurt? Here in Macedonia there is a guy who used to be a member of some band back in the 80's and his nickname is Kamikaza because during some gig back in the day he got carried away and stage dived. Of course nobody caught him:) I think that this is a true story. :) So maybe something like that has happened in Sweden too:)

Here's the real deal :)

dt_setlist.jpg

Great show btw.

I'll try to get my photos online tomorrow or on saturday.

/daniel.

They skipped The Endless Feed for some reason, though.

yes i didnt remember that one too but it was the best setlist i can imgaine except Lethe wasnt played and Edenspring. when me and my friend screamed Lethe,Lethe,Lethe Stanne said: we have not played that in 20 years hahahaha(in swedish).

I thought I heard somebody yelling for Lethe! I would've liked to hear that too. I was one of the ones screaming for Edenspring. I almost had a heart attack when Jivarp started on the cymbals. So close. SO close. :p

(Edenspring was the track that got me hooked on DT, so it's important to me.)

Loved all the new tracks, worked really well live. Brilliant gig. Moshed my bollocks off at the front, kinda sore today. :p

The gig yesterday was brilliant. The third time i saw DT, and i don´t think I´ve ever seen a Stanne loaded with so much energy, first artist in sweden I´ve seen stage-diving I think. I ended up in the second row in the middle of the crowd at the end of the concert. I think setlist was identical to the gothenburg gig, although they as mentioned skipped the endless feed, a shame because it´s a brilliant song.:erk: The setlist was really good, but they could have thrown in a few more old songs.
I yelled for Lethe too, alas it was not meant to be. After the concert i met Delirious briefly and got myself the DVD, even though it´s actually quite crappy in my opinion. :p

Can´t wait for the pics!