Home Göteborg!!! 2008-11-14

MAsterEA

New Metal Member
Jan 10, 2007
Ok last year was one of the best shows ive ever seen and this one was close.
Mikael did one thin he hasnt done since 1992 he said...play guitar...actually the intro or a new intro for Punnish My Heaven...really nice...but the thing that i dint like was the Venue it totaly sucks small and a low stage about the half of heigth and wide as the uasally Trädgårn that holds more people and has a better PA there must be reasons why they didnt play there but anyway. Got a pick from Mr Sundin ...or i found it after he threw it. setlist goes as following:

"Custom Intro"
Treason Wall
The New Build
Focus Shift
The Lesser Faith
Lost To Apathy
The Wonders At Your Feat
Edenspring
Lethe
Inside The Partical Storm
Nothing To No One
Misserys Crown
ThereIn
Dreamlore degenerate

Punnish My Heaven
The Mundame And The Magic
The Final Resistance
Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)
(Outro)

Thats all songs maybe one or 2 songs in wrong order but it was all im 110% sure about it no Insanity.....thoug i was hoping for according to Milano show...

Martin_H's I think. At least in Munich. Thankfully the Göteborg gig didn't seem to be very different from the rest of the tour. I would feel bad if I had missed something. You did not miss anything either, they did not play Insanity's Crescendo on the rest of the tour (besides Milano obviously).
I like small venues more since they are usually less crowded and just less big.

"Custom Intro"
Treason Wall
The New Build
Focus Shift
The Lesser Faith
Lost To Apathy
The Wonders At Your Feet
Edenspring
Lethe
Inside The Particle Storm
Nothing To No One
Misery's Crown
ThereIn
Dreamlore Degenerate

Punish My Heaven
The Mundane And The Magic
Final Resistance
Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)
(Outro)

Setlist is the same as in Munich afair.

what time did the doors open and what time did they enter the stage? i really want to go tomorrow in stockholm, but i cant be there until ten!!

btw, the 'custom intro' is a theme based on Misery's Crown outro, from what I can tell.

You dont mean Empty Me ??? it sounded exaktly as the outro of that song a little remixed. too bad they didnt play that song on this tour...ill guess they have played every song of the new album live except that one. or at least in sweden in total of the 2007 and 2008 tours

haha no worries... i really appriciate your response!!
It ended up being by far the most expensive concert i ever been to in terms of cost/song since i ended up missing out on a large part of the concert but it was totally worth it! The sound was miles better than the last gig in stockholm where both the drums and the bass totally drowned in the mix. In fact, i think it was the best show ive ever been to, purely music-wise. Then ofcourse, the audience was small and quite lame, though somewhat better than last time.

You dont mean Empty Me ??? it sounded exaktly as the outro of that song a little remixed. too bad they didnt play that song on this tour...ill guess they have played every song of the new album live except that one. or at least in sweden in total of the 2007 and 2008 tours

yeah, sorry, I just got mistaken :p don't know why I wrote Misery's Crown

And photos.
Full set here: http://www.mestrock.se/view_se.php?s_id=354

Samples:

081114_dt_02.jpg

081114_dt_14.jpg

081114_dt_18.jpg

081114_dt_13.jpg

081114_dt_21.jpg

/daniel.