Montreal 2006

I totally understand his pain and suffering... especially since there was already a "North American Tour 2006 - Post Reviews, Pics, Titittes, etc... here and only here" thread.

But what the hell... welcome (although I'm not a 'local' here or anything) !

^ What he said.

Kathleen, Nightquest: I hope you do post a lot (not like i'm demanding anything from you), and i hope you have a great (and long) stay. My apologies if i reacted overly dramatically/offensively. As i've said before, welcome to the boards and beware of our local troll (Misanthrope). :)

ok! Undo control! I have to begin with one message to get up to more messages. I want to have pictures and videos from the show and it's the best way I can get it. Also, I want to talk with people who liked the show, discuss and meet new people! I don't want to do: hey I'm there, see me please! I just want to meet people!

ND24/7, lol, This is not my fault if I went on the stage. I just wanted to do body surfing and go back so my place after crossing at the top of the crowd. BUT, when I said to the guy(with signs) push me on the top! people pushed me back, and stoped before going foward and Mikael took my hand and drew me. So I said to me: oh shit I'm on the stage! (big adrenalyne rush) and screamed when I jumped, that's all.

I weigh 110 pounds so it's easy to me to do body surfing and it's making the show better because it's like we are saying to DT: thank you, the show is amazing and if we like them, they are giving us their best. So I wanted to say thank you dark tranquillity, in the name of all the people at the show!

Lune, I think I remember you, I think Mikael took your hand and sung a little. Yes I talked with the ones with the flag, they was neeeeeaaaarr them. Yes, I try to make my hairs longer, like everybody here I think!

quote from dt official site

"All gigs have gone well, but yesterday's headline show in Montreal deserves a special mention for being nothing short of AMAZING. The crowd reaction, atmosphere and general vibe was truly spectacular, and we all agreed that it was easily among the top 5 shows ever in our 17-year old career. Hopefully we'll have a video clip from the event up and running soon."

we weren't bullshitting

Spamming or not, I really have to reply on thit :

That is soooo fucking cool :)))
(we told you, we told you!)

And after waiting 6 years to see them when its the first metal band ive ever listened too (yup, i know im repeating myself), to hear that from DT is amazing!!

sweetness, that's a really cool story. How many people ended up showing? More than the 250 that showed up in Virginia last Thursday?

Actually, i couldnt say exactly how many since there were few little people at the beginning (-15 degrees with an icy wind explain it).. Maybe 500? More ?

I'm glad to hear the show kicked ass. Perhaps we can just drop all the (apparent) hard feelings in the thread, welcome our new members, and hope they will learn the conduct over time?

That show was the inevitable sequel of last May gig when DT opened for Soilwork (impardonnable!!) and stole the show. Back then, seeing we were nuts about DT, Mikael told us that they'd come back asap for us (I know, like every other bands...)

And so they did... but headlining this time. It was just amazing, it was such a nice exchange, they gave us their songs and we gave them some screaming love. I think it exceeded everyone's expectations, the crowd's and the band's.

There was only 1 minor problem, it was too short!!! Wtf is that a show ending at 11pm??

Now let's just wait till they come back.:headbang:

Zack said:
I'm glad to hear the show kicked ass. Perhaps we can just drop all the (apparent) hard feelings in the thread, welcome our new members, and hope they will learn the conduct over time?

learn the conduct ????

I'm used to forums, I am just new here, I don't know what is so different...

So please, teach me how to conduct myself...
hahaha!

the headline show on monday was great. the weather wasnt too bad. i was out for about 10 minutes then i got to go in early, i had a v.i.p card. Rampage was waiting outside in the cold for a few hours hes a true fan but almost lost a toe:headbang:

Hey Norm, don't worry about my toe. It's alive and well ;) Thanks for taking me in with your V.I.P card though, I think that kinda saved it.

And now youve caught a cold, but I know it was worth it. :)

@Kathleen23: yes, Rampage is right, overusage of the word gay is solely my prowess, so be a good apprentice, take a look around and soon youll find out whats it all about. :wave: