Motivational Posters

...that is possibly the greatest figure I've ever seen, and I cannot possibly stress enough the case of the chubs I have seeing those thighs - my good god, must...contain...fap...urge :D Seriously, that's perfection right there IMO - like I've said, I like 'em thick! (and look at that stomach, it's like she's wearing an invisible corset, and those knockers, and that face, DAMN...)

+1! I would love to see a rear shot of her...

Personally I found her figure too unbalanced. This isn't to say she isn't beddable.

The chick in 'sleeping pills' however; looks delicious.

I found the PLAN motivational pics really good!

And for the Mindfuck one with the swings...there's a girl on the fourth one from the front, you can see her vaguely.

Thanks for all of those SocialNumb :D

Id cut my penis of for more pictures of the "squat"-girl!

.. Wait, bad idea! ;X

Metaltastic & Notuern: I totally agree.

My current girlfriend (the one from the "How Do Mic Cab?" wallpaper) actually was NABBA Miss Fitness Universe 2005/2006 and I really really really don't ever wanna go back to dating non-sporty chicks ... I guess I have to marry now, or something ... :D

Brutalism: I also agree. Her quads are too big for her upper body ...

But I'd love to see that backside :)

Just made this one:

motivational_water.jpg

GIEV NAIM OF DAT GRIL PLEEZZE!

From that view, she looks yummy, I need to see some more dude ;)

I just made my first (and probably last) motivational poster..
i thought it was funny, now i want to know whether i'm the only one who laughs about it.
Or is it shit shit :( :D. (And i'm german so the grammar could be wrong)

trapr.jpg

I just made my first (and probably last) motivational poster..
i thought it was funny, now i want to know whether i'm the only one who laughs about it.
Or is it shit shit :( :D. (And i'm german so the grammar could be wrong)

trapr.jpg

Hahahah, honestly, I think it would be a lot funnier if you left out the explanation at the bottom, which kinda kills it; if people don't get it, then they're n00bs, so fuck 'em! :D (although maybe taking a picture of it mounted over a corner would make it a bit more obvious)