Motivational Posters

is the most amazing fucking thing in the whole 1NT3RN3TZ!!!! :lol:
(but don't tell that to JohnStorm... he'll be upset)

I LOLed pretty hard at the sand people one, Star Wars references are an automatic win in my book.
I'd be scared shitless if a bunch of sand people ambushed me, MC Hammer pants or not.
(it also looks like the guy with the mortar is going to get ass raped)

6895.jpg

Well to this its possible to answer that christian god is immortal and your god was killed by a worm :p

Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt it Midgårdsormen("Snake of Middle Earth" in Swedish..)? The SNAKE that was so big, it could curl it self around the entire Middle Earth and bite its tail?
Didnt he kill it before dying of its poison? And isnt this predicted to happen in Ragnarök?

Not enough MP's. hmmm.. not in the mood today. I got about 40 or more new ones to come.

I need a new host, photofuckit keeps deleting my MP's.:erk:

in all fairness ... it was a BIG worm :p

Yeah it was miðgarðsormur, was fucking big yeah, but aint gods supposed to be almighty and kill everything? Also he died of its poison and wtf didnt Odin have an antidote? He was also killed with pretty much everybody else of his family, but according to Völuspá some gods or men survived Ragnarök and met again after the Earth arose again from the sea.

Im not supporting any religion here, I just think that all religions are kinda funny and full of paradoxes? I mean Christ died for salvation of mankind and the man who helped the salvation process is now the biggest sinner ever? Even if we don't dive into scientific theories about how life and universe started we still can find a lot of flaws and paradoxes in pretty much every holy book. There were more from the Bible I just cant remember any other now.

...but aint gods supposed to be almighty and kill everything?

Thats if the people who created the gods (notice exactly what I said there ;) ) wanted them to be almighty. In the Christian example, yes, thats what they were going for ... the norse gods were never almighty. They were symbolic of what was possible in men & women but still prone to failure and death. They were never meant to be immortal.